achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, tylerjs said:

remember when i would say “2025” and yall would say “impossible, zero chance”? :cheeky:

So what Im getting from this is that you jinxed it?! :crossed:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Linus Gaga

I guess official announcement and single artwork is coming soon :pawsup:

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 1

GreenEyes
5 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

Though I loved Chromatica, but she didn’t come on Top since ASIB.

Stupid love went top 10 and rain on me went number one during Covid, it was not a failure. Along with the sold out world tour. Not many people have that to their belt. 

You guys have this negative perception before the music comes out and compare her to everyone and anything. She is huge and has shown she will always be here. Her biggest rival is absolutely failing right now when Gaga has a top 10 hit along with a number one movie to come out. She knows what she is doing :coffee:

• Like 3

Levine
48 minutes ago, Noah said:

I think the February 2025 Release is brilliant.

I mean, since August we had Die With a Smile, a huge worldwide smash hit. We're currently getting a bunch of Interviews, Covers, Appearances thanks to Joker FAD and once that is "over", we will get the LG7 Lead. The February Album release makes sure the Album will have legs. If she released the Album in November, it would have 5 hard weeks on the Charts due to all Christmas Songs + Albums dominating the Charts and Radio barely adding new Songs. 

Exactly!!!

Maybe I'm saying something wrong, but this also means they strongly believe in the lead single potential. If she can drag it until end of november and than release a second single on January or right before the album release well, that would be great.

And we'll have a whole year of promo, performance, single releases and music videos. 

If anything these time frames we got today, tell us they believe in this era and that they'll make sure it'll last at least a year. 

• YAAAS 1

Levine
15 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

What bothers me the most was being labelled as disrespectful just because I didnt trust the info and tried to show how some things didnt sound trustworthy, but oh well. Now we finally have a date and Im looking forward to it.

And you're keeping it very classy and mature right now too, I really appreciate you.

That said I honeslty don't think Bling was trolling us, they just got the wrong info from - maybe - a trustworthy source who trolled them.

Oh well it's all in the past now, let's all enjoy this pre-lead era :excited2:

Edited by Levine
  • Like 2

MessyTop
14 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

What bothers me the most was being labelled as disrespectful just because I didnt trust the info and tried to show how some things didnt sound trustworthy, but oh well. Now we finally have a date and Im looking forward to it.

Honestly it was all very respectful, the insiders where using words like “confirmation” and “fact”-‘d I had a huge issue with that too. I said “unless Gaga posts a date is all speculation” 

Remember  the “confirmation” of “distributors” having the album? And when I asked “what distributors?” I got dragged? lol! It was all made up

• Like 2

Noah
1 minute ago, Levine said:

Exactly!!!

Maybe I'm saying something wrong, but this also means they strongly believe in the lead single potential. If she can drag it until end of november and than release a second single on January or right before the album release well, that would be great.

Yep! I agree! I think they would've waited until January if she was scared or anything. (Also, let's pray for a BBMA Performance in November!!)

1 minute ago, Levine said:

And we'll have a whole year of promo, performance, single releases and music videos. 

If anything these time frames we got today, tell us they believe in this era and that they'll make sure it'll last at least a year. 

YES! YES! YES! She could also use the Christmas freeze for Magazine Covers, filming Music Videos, it's a really good "break" from worrying about the commercial performance and doing more preparation for the rollout.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • YAAAS 1

nerdfacekillah

Do you guys think she’ll release a second single from LG7 before she drops the album in February?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Levine
1 minute ago, nerdfacekillah said:

Do you guys think she’ll release a second single from LG7 before she drops the album in February?

Yes, at 100% in my opinion

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Alvitr
1 minute ago, nerdfacekillah said:

January 3, Abracadabra 

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Jose Alberto

She will definitely release a second single, as there is too much time between the first single and the album!!! 

• Like 2

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

I hope so! Mega second single Jan 2025 right before the album drop! 

• Like 3

Mr Oak
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Remember  the “confirmation” of “distributors” having the album? And when I asked “what distributors?” I got dragged? lol! It was all made up

While I didn't believe anything as well, is it possible that vinyl production has already started? How long does that take? Surely they won't wait till January...(?):oprah: