achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

that! and also when they say "it's just like her old work!!" or so and so album like my eyes ROLL everytime :smh:

"Things are in flux right now, a LOT is happening behind the scenes. Am hearing Gaga and Interscope have locked horns and neither are willing to budge. But don't worry......she is coming...........sooner than you think" *mysterious music plays*

Edited by HelloHangoverz
sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

MessyTop

I’m glad we have a timeline, and let’s be honest the fantasy of the surprise drop and album while joker was happening was that, just fan fiction. 
album in February is the cherry on top, 2025 radio is ours 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

"Things are in flux right now, a LOT is happening behind the scenes. Am hearing Gaga and Interscope have locked horns and neither are willing to budge. But don't worry......she is coming...........sooner than you think" *mysterious music plays*

The album has been sent to distributors :icant:

Edited by Jono
  • LMAO 2

tylerjs
50 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well you all drama queens meant no new music until 2025 which won't be the case, era's starting this year :ohwell:

Episode 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 1

MessyTop
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

We lost and kinda won 'cause at least this is a reliable source with an article linked to a photoshoot and not variety.

Remember when insiders kept telling you is all but “confirmed” the album was coming in 2024 and I said “don’t use the word confirmed” well here we are. 2025 truthers where right! :pawsup:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

tylerjs
1 minute ago, MessyTop said:

Remember when insiders kept telling you is all but “confirmed” the album was coming in 2024 and I said “don’t use the word confirmed” well here we are. 2025 truthers where right! :pawsup:

Election 2020 Thank You GIF by CBS News

• Love 1

SpiritBunny

I don’t understand the momentum complainers lol. The general public are eating DWAS up still. Joker is out next month with the lead single! Also I feel like all other pop girls have released their albums already who could even be competition for her chart wise in feb? 

• Like 1

tylerjs

the sooner yall stop worrying about commercial performance of her work, the better of you’ll be. idk how many times Gaga has to say “charts don’t matter” before yall really get the message

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

gagzus

Now we have the release timeline I would very much like us to start speculating on the aesthetics 

MDevacelli
5 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

the sooner yall stop worrying about commercial performance of her work, the better of you’ll be. idk how many times Gaga has to say “charts don’t matter” before yall really get the message

At this stage of her career, charting isn't necessarily a win or a loss. She's already established herself. Any ways, it's a win for us.

Edited by MDevacelli

scheisseJK

February…

yey.. Gaga returns..  yupi.. but 8 months later

why she did it to us by almost a yearof teasing?

Get Up Reaction GIF by Kiaundra Jackson

ofc ill be hyped lol

but really not now, but in february

Edited by scheisseJK
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4

Monet

Well, these past 2 days, most users here were saying that would be IMPOSSIBLE that LG7 would be released in 2025, even when people pointed out the obvious threat of the christmas freeze, the need of presales and other things.

Quoting the "Lifetimes" singer: "time, the ultimate truth teller"

Emoji Laughing GIF by MOODMAN

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Now we have the release timeline I would very much like us to start speculating on the aesthetics 

I hope she goes full dark and macabre! Horror meets heavy metal meets pop star! 

• Like 1

BradleyCooper

Does this mean there’s a chance the album might go on sale during holiday shopping season?

gagzus
Just now, MessyTop said:

I hope she goes full dark and macabre! Horror meets heavy metal meets pop star! 

I can very much see that, now she feels freedom and Michael encourages her to be herself I can totally see her going into the “heavy metal rockstar’s girlfriend” route 

• Love 1