đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

Nite

“I’m really excited for you—and my fans—to get to know me more for the texture of my heart.”

Oh this is coming valentine's day

• Shook 1

madmagical6

Oh well, I think a 4 month gap is mega bad decision this day in age with streaming and short attention spans but it is what is it. Also, the LG7 Gaga returns at the end of GCB will be 10 months old when the album drops. :messga: 

Also can we just take a moment to realise not a single insider has gotten anything correct! Hopefully it stays that way and nothing leaks.

I'm hoping the lead is THAT GOOD that it can carry on for 4 months and have longevity. 

Edited by madmagical6
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

vanus
3 minutes ago, Nite said:

“I’m really excited for you—and my fans—to get to know me more for the texture of my heart.”

Oh this is coming valentine's day

Omg it is a friday, 

heart of charcoal, feb 14, 2025

imma cut a bitch
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

gagzus

Since I feel like a lot of her love and passion will be on the record; Valentine’s Day falls on a Friday in 2025.

So single October 25th 2024, album February 14th 2025 are my last predictions 

Edited by gagzus

gagzus
4 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

Oh well, I think a 4 month gap is mega bad decision this day in age with streaming and short attention spans but it is what is it. Also, the LG7 Gaga returns at the end of GCB will be 10 months old when the album drops. :messga: 

Also can we just take a moment to realise not a single insider has gotten anything correct! Hopefully it stays that way and nothing leaks.

I'm hoping the lead is THAT GOOD that it can carry on for 4 months and have longevity. 

People keep saying this, but I think they’re smart because in the age of streaming Holiday music takes over the end of the year, as soon as Thanksgiving gets closer. And January is notoriously a dull month because people have no money after the holidays. Bring joy and bring things back with a bang in February is a good idea I say.

Short attention spans are a thing yes, so separating it all up makes more sense. Otherwise the album would come out and be dead within 4 weeks as soon as the Holidays start.

Nobody is gonna be like “well I listened to lady Gaga’s song 4 months ago, so I’m not gonna listen to the album she left it too long”. Plus she has millions of fans who alone can make the album go #1 like we have for the last 15 years lol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

LastNight

If anyone can bring back the mega-era it’s Gaga.

I’m excited about it - so many albums have come and gone this year, it’ll be nice to have something more drawn out, especially with DWAS and the lead to tide us over.

I guess it depends on the exact dates, but if the lead came at the end of October and the album the very start of Feb then it’s only kind of 3 months. Plus there’s the Christmas break. We’ve got a really, really exciting few months ahead and this way we can enjoy it for longer. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

NATAH

remember when somebody came for me and called me chronically online cus i said bling's source was questionable and all the "insider" sh*t was getting irritating? :icant:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 3

Starmie25

While I wanted the album sooner too, I am grateful we'll have DWAS, lead single, Joker2, secret project rest of this year too. :vegas:

Sounds like she's very proud of this album, so let's trust her. 

1 minute ago, madmagical6 said:

So does that mean Bling's source was on a massive troll? :duck:

Are we surprised? These insiders are not real. 

• Thanks 4

NATAH
2 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

So does that mean Bling's source was on a massive troll? :duck:

it was obvious from the start :messga: i've seen this happen before and it was the same red flags lol

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

buzzkill
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

i was gunna say we can finally see the end of these insiders but we still have the album cover and tracklist rumours to suffer through :madge:

but those are fun...

madmagical6
Just now, Jono said:

Are we surprised? These insiders are not real. 

I'm not really, all the insiders have been wrong but I thought Bling's source in particular was reliable to a degree, working in the industry, or allegedly I should say.