achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

River
37 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Fans are really wanting this one to be real. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@vespertillo.of.glory/photo/7402763004867136773

:brat:

the melody is so similar to a song that I can't name.

maybe backstreet boys shape of my heart but I'm not sure lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Tinnitus15

Halsey is releasing a new album on October 25th, so I guess LG7 is coming earlier?

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Halsey is releasing a new album on October 25th, so I guess LG7 is coming earlier?

I'm sure a Lady Gaga's lead single will do great against a Halsey album release, I may be wrong :huntyga:

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

juicyjuicy

I think the single will come out 2 weeks after FAD premiere (a teaser perhaps the week after) and be ready for Halloween parties, etc. - her team will assess public reception to the film and pivot accordingly.

Then the album 5-6 weeks later with the second single out too (either at same time or a week before  allowing for enough pre-order time and to assess how public are reacting to the first single) just before December. In our new world of music consumption, everything needs to happen fast, fast, fast. Streaming is king. Attention spans are short. Although...knowing her team, I wouldn't be surprised if they do opt for a 2025 album release and go the 'old school' way (but I would hate this)...

So I predict:

- LG7 single 1: 18 Oct 

- LG7 single 2: 22/29 Nov

- LG7 album: 22/29 Nov

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, tigerteeth said:

We lost and kinda won 'cause at least this is a reliable source with an article linked to a photoshoot and not variety.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 3

Nite

She still mentions her other special project aside from the pop record though :udidnt: "recording both a surprise project and a new pop record"

So maybe we'll get something else to tide us over after the Single? Since we know it's not an original Joker song with her doing the Waltz. 

Either way, now we got a few things to count down to again :bradley:

• Shook 1

Luna Lovegood
On 9/4/2024 at 10:46 AM, Luna Lovegood said:

i’m fine with her releasing lead in october and album around late oct or early feb.

oh luna i never doubted you 

Edited by Luna Lovegood
luna’s advocate