Your dream LG7 collabs?

Cello

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

Janelle Monáe would be awesome!!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • YAAAS 3

LordByron28

I’d love to see a collab with her and CG5, Le Grande, and/or AJR. I think they could come up with something incredibly creative and different than their usual sounds. Not necessarily LG7 but I’d like to see her collaborate with artists both big and small. Some that are just starting out and some that have been around for awhile or are legacy artists. Ones that match with her artistically and/or philosophically. Most major artists especially in the streaming era have benefitted significantly from collaborations. I always felt Taylor did a good job of choosing collaborations carefully that were able to merge her fanbases with theirs essentially forming her own pop sphere of influence. Gaga’s begun to do this a bit more with Chromatica, DoC and BTW 10. 

starcell
3 hours ago, Freezie03 said:

I'm in that chat! Even if they don't talk in there anymore, it is very much not dead, I was just discussing with them the idea of a Gaga NIN-produced album :staymad:

Oh dang! I guess “dead” relative to when it first launched, admittedly I haven’t been on it in months 😂 that’s great!

EGOT2027

a ballad with adele. a pop-rock song with miley. brooklyn nights feat taylor swift. and a bubblegum pop song with katy. i said what i said

Chlorine

I'd like her to collab with

• high budget visuals
  • fully baked concepts
  • genre-pushing production
  • burning creative hunger

:max:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Freud

To be honest, I would die for The Weeknd. They would work so good together as they have dark themes in their music and interesting artistic viewpoints that could increase one anothers artistry.

• Like 1

Ultimecia

I want HANA to produce and sing a song with Gaga, come on!
She's such an incredible artist and they're such good friends.

I'd also love to see a collab with Björk, but a part of me feels like Gaga is not even on her status.
Come on Gaga, it's time to step up and grow your artistry like Björk did all throughout her carrier, not to give up after 4 albums. :alsemanche:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 3

Gorehound
13 hours ago, Stefanotta said:

something like this would satisfy me:

album title: ARTROCK                 
genre: poprock, poppunk         
singles: Dangerous, Yes Yes Yes

1. Body Language

2. Dangerous

3. Spirits

4. The Prayer (feat. Elton John)

5. Equal Love

6. Bad Decision

7. Hide

8. Paradise 

9. Yes Yes Yes  (feat. Panic At The Disco)

10. Honeymoon Tonight

11. Free

12. This Is Not Me

13. Lonely Town (feat. Fall Out Boy)

Why call an album ARTROCK, and not explore the actual Artrock genre? :fail:

(tbf she did the same thing with ARTPOP).

I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound

I'd much rather her just focus on making some really f*cking good music with no skips or fillers, rather than rely on features to boost it's commercial value. It's high time for her to up her game now after two lukewarm albums.

Also other than Beyonce and AG, her collabs have all been flops or just poor creative decisions overall. Gaga shines best solo.

I'm fine, Ta

Helxig

Any of my favs just because duh they're my favs.. Like Melanie Martinez, Hayley Williams, Billie Eilish, Ashnikko (kinda happened with Plastic Doll). But who I really think she could make magic with.. Miley!

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

NymphetaGold
17 hours ago, Stefanotta said:

feat. Elton John

Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

<3
  • LMAO 1