opinion

Your dream LG7 collabs?

Cello

Featured Posts

ode
3 hours ago, Grim said:

Trent Reznor produced Gaga track would be a dream:stupidoreo:

Arca could be cool as well

Even before this thread, just as I've been thinking more of LG7 this week, Arca was the first artist that came to mind for what LG7's sound and direction might be compared to. I think that there's a definite trend in younger Gen. Z artists and music thats popular with Gen. Z of a dark, dark, DARK aesthetic. Arca and BANKS are examples of this. 

I would love to see Gaga do a DarkGa (sorry not sorry) album that's influenced by dark electronic artists like Arca, but maybe has some production handled by classic EDGY HARD rock like Reznor or Tim Armstrong. Or even Billy Corgan… I mean, imagine a track produced (and maybe featuring on backing vocals) by Courtney Love. EEEEek.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

weed

trent reznor and atticus ross & daft punk

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

starcell
1 hour ago, Freezie03 said:

I'd literally scream if Gaga ever collaborated with Nine Inch Nails to produce an album. It probably won't happen, but given that Nine Inch Nails produced that Halsey album that come out a few years ago, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Loved that album, and I’m so confident a Gaga album or even some songs produced by them would be so good 🤩 

NIN has a (very dead) official Discord server that used to have question of the days/brief chats with the band, and many of us who were also Gaga fans really wanted their thoughts on her through our questions/a hypothetical collab, but they never answered and after the tour they left the server SO fast LMAO. 

• LMAO 1

Ronk
1 hour ago, ode said:

Even before this thread, just as I've been thinking more of LG7 this week, Arca was the first artist that came to mind for what LG7's sound and direction might be compared to. I think that there's a definite trend in younger Gen. Z artists and music thats popular with Gen. Z of a dark, dark, DARK aesthetic. Arca and BANKS are examples of this. 

I would love to see Gaga do a DarkGa (sorry not sorry) album that's influenced by dark electronic artists like Arca, but maybe has some production handled by classic EDGY HARD rock like Reznor or Tim Armstrong. Or even Billy Corgan… I mean, imagine a track produced (and maybe featuring on backing vocals) by Courtney Love. EEEEek.

I'm here for MetalGa.  :rockstar: 

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Like 1

Ivy

Miley! Or Lana, Doja, Harry, The Weeknd

Also, she collabed with a lot of older male musicians but not as much women, and I just saw that Joni Mitchell is performing at Grammys this year (she's 80!) and it got me thinking about Gaga collabing with older female icons

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Brad

I NEED a Boys Noize track. Similar to Chastity or Girl Crush. #1 single :enigma:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Freezie03
1 hour ago, starcell said:

Loved that album, and I’m so confident a Gaga album or even some songs produced by them would be so good 🤩 

NIN has a (very dead) official Discord server that used to have question of the days/brief chats with the band, and many of us who were also Gaga fans really wanted their thoughts on her through our questions/a hypothetical collab, but they never answered and after the tour they left the server SO fast LMAO. 

I'm in that chat! Even if they don't talk in there anymore, it is very much not dead, I was just discussing with them the idea of a Gaga NIN-produced album :staymad:

• Like 1

Boris2

SZA, Beyoncé or Rih

Perhaps Metallica if she’s working on a Rock/metal influence album. 

• Like 1