Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

[Possible Spoiler Alert] I have a BIG theory about Joker 2

Fck I luv Art

Featured Posts

Fck I luv Art

Apparently according to Ruth Randolph, Gaga's Harley Quinn will have a whole new backstory (like Joker had in the 2019 movie) Harley will be Joker's associate not his accolyte, so this basically mean that Harley will not be the manipulated girl like in the comic cause she was prob already insane too. "Folie à deux" means that two mntally ill ppl influence each other. Harley will be an imitator of the Joker and it seems legit cause look at her outfits and hairstyle she's a female version of him. There's even leaks that prove that she clearly imitate him. In the first movie Joker had a lot of partisans who imitated him and created a big chaos for him, Harley is one of those ppl. There's some pics where there's a second Joker, probably another main character for the plot.

I think that the plot of Joker 2 will be about the power of the public opinion and how it get influenced and influence the politics, how it can raise someone to it's top and how it can and lead them to it's fall, it could be very interesting cause we are in the era of the social medias and the public figures... There's some pics who prove my point cause we can see Harley and Joker surrounded by a big crowd, in a court. I thinks that the Joker wanted her to calm down, giving away their ideals of recognition for the suffering they both experienced as former misfits and that's why we see some leaks of her without makeup and sad, walking in the same stairs, and him walking in the streets without having any directions. There's final leaks that reveal that Harley will betrays the Joker. Maybe he realized that he was going nowhere by being a clown, his clown makeup seems losed its colors, while Harley looked insaner. He doesn't looks like a clown anymore at the end, he losed all his joyful colors. This prob means that the public opinion became more insane than the original Joker.

Also the movie will takes place like a a theater play. Just like in a play, the timefray will be short, maybe all the events in the movie will take place in 24h. Also in a play there's sometimes music and guess what ? Joker will be musical. A cynical one if you ask me. AND FINALLY the name of the street where Joker and Harley danced is called "1165 Shakespeare Ave, New York City, NY 10452-3904", shakespeare and what was the name of the project of the first movie ? Romeo. And Joker 2 ? Juliet. So yep Joker 2 was already excepted since the beginning. In the first movie there was a plenty of ref to the thematic of the show, the music, the comedy, the entertainement. Pierrot come back to it's roots.

I miss a lot of other revealant points about the leaks but these are main things that I noticed when I saw it.

Also I love Gaga as an actress and singer, the leaks reveals that she covered "that's entertainement" by Judy Garland and it already sounds mesmerizing. The musical registrer will be Jazz Standard and Classical.

Also I'm FRENCH, don't k me for my bad grammar. I'm not an insider, just a random user.

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 2

Fck I luv Art

Also it's my first topic post on GGdaily :fan:

• Love 3

Ziggy
9 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Also I'm FRENCH, don't k me for my bad grammar. I'm not an insider, just a random user.

:ladyhaha:“I’m FRENCH”

• LMAO 1

Ziggy

On topic, that’s intriguing: I doubt it’ll be 24 hours since courts are slow :laughga: But I could see this playing out like a semi traditional musical but macabre. That’s exciting! Even if the movie is awful I’m excited that Hollywood is really going for something weird and risky

Fck I luv Art
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

French are so bad at English, I mean listen to our presidents talking in French, their accent are so... French :green:

• LMAO 1

Ziggy
1 minute ago, Fck I luv Art said:

French are so bad at English, I mean listen to our presidents talking in French, their accent are so... French :green:

I think yall are great; a good friend of mine recently moved here from Lyon and speaks great English! And if it were bad…-Americans got no room to talk lmao

Fck I luv Art
5 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

On topic, that’s intriguing: I doubt it’ll be 24 hours since courts are slow :laughga: But I could see this playing out like a semi traditional musical but macabre. That’s exciting! Even if the movie is awful I’m excited that Hollywood is really going for something weird and risky

Real, I hope that this movie will be huge :glamourpuss:

Even if the movie is annoying, we're going to have new Gaga songs :holdmyhand:

Fck I luv Art
Just now, Ziggy said:

I think yall are great; a good friend of mine recently moved here from Lyon and speaks great English! And if it were bad…-Americans got no room to talk lmao

Really to me their accents sounds a bit weird, but Lyon is a very beautiful city in France :happy:

• LMAO 1

12 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

They meant "franch", as our Savior said.

Fck I luv Art
3 minutes ago, Scri said:

They meant "franch", as our Savior said.

Je suis Française oui oui baguette :teehee:

• LMAO 1

Lumiere
34 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

• Like 1

Putang Ina Mo
55 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Also I'm FRENCH, don't k me for my bad grammar.

96ccbe61d00a23c8dfc15ef5bf9d423d360168e6

my username says it all 🇵🇭

InTheCloset
59 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Also it's my first topic post on GGdaily :fan:

welcome to the cult.

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 1

MelbHawker

Bless LG Stans.. 10,000 word essays about plot lines based off hardly any material from the film at all.

:toofunny:

• Like 1

Fck I luv Art
30 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

Bénissez LG Stans.. Des essais de 10 000 mots sur les intrigues basés sur pratiquement aucun matériel du film.

:tropdrôle :

There is leaks of the movie shooting and some promo pics on the insta of Todd Phillips :classy: