Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

She Wolf is the hottest video music

Blackout19

Featured Posts

hieronymus
2 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

Is this the one where is is inside an an*s?

image.png?id=29941106&width=1245&height=

• LMAO 2

InTheCloset
7 hours ago, hieronymus said:

image.png?id=29941106&width=1245&height=

he was inside a p*nis

The abyss stares back

hieronymus
5 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

he was inside a p*nis

when you're inside a p*nis and have to hold in a sneeze

MYqHis.gif

• LMAO 1

StrawberryBlond

It's strange, I think Shakira is one of the sexiest singers ever, she's one of the rare ones who can perfectly encapsulate hotness and sexiness (because they're not the same, even thought those words get used interchangeably). So many are either one or the other but not both. But She Wolf is the only one of her videos where I feel a little uncomfortable watching her attempts at being sexy. She just pushes it a bit too far, especially panting with her finger in her mouth and all the wide legged shenanigans in the cage. She doesn't normally go these extremes and I found it off-putting. She's so beautiful, but these antics just make her look cheap. With the super blonde hair, she doesn't even look like herself. I feel she's much sexier when she has a more natural appearance and doesn't push the sexiness. When you're naturally sexy, you don't have to resort to  oversexualising yourself. You can be sexy while fully clothed and doing nothing sexual if you've naturally got it going on. I'm glad she didn't go overboard like this in later videos. I think the last part where she's dancing on the rooftop is a bit more silly and not meant to be sexy and shows she's not taking herself too seriously.