Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's Highest Budget MV

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

ImMatt

I think the real story here is Limp Bizkit has the 9th and Aqua has the 8th most expensive videos ever made?!?

Lady Gaga What GIF by Apple Music

LG7 time now
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Rumours have it this cost Interscope everything

I will never not be mad for this. After over two months of waiting for the video. TWO MONTHS. :saladga:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

MaybeKermit
4 hours ago, The Z said:

I don’t know how Applause was so expensive omg, not in a negative way at all because the video is great but it looks very cheap in budget

G.U.Y. looks a million times more expensive, with all the water, the drones, all the mannequins, the outfits etc. THE CREDITS

At some point Judas was heavily rumored to be the most expensive video of all time, I don’t know where it originated from but it does look much more expensive than Applause

3 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

When she debunked the rumor about the judas video, she said she would never spent so much money on a video… she would rather do something different with it

2 hours ago, homomo said:

I remember the rumour before Judas came out that it was going to be the most expensive music video of all time.

I think they spent millions on Judas tho? I remember seeing an interview with Laurieann Gibson and she said it did cost them millions bcs they built the whole “village” for the video. The whole set was custom builto

• Love 1

liamgaga

Not sure if GUY counts as I read somewhere she paid for that herself? Or am I dreaming? 

homomo
7 minutes ago, liamgaga said:

Not sure if GUY counts as I read somewhere she paid for that herself? Or am I dreaming? 

Yeah something to do with the water at the castle pool. There was a drought, so there was some local controversy about Gaga filling the pool, but then she donated a lot of money or something 

• Love 1

HelloHangoverz

Insider here - the next one.

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 1

Bradley
43 minutes ago, The Z said:

I will never not be mad for this. After over two months of waiting for the video. TWO MONTHS. :saladga:

At least she released it. :traumatica: We had moments like DWUW and Venus let's not forget.

Edited by Bradley
  • Sad 1

Prigari
39 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

I think they spent millions on Judas tho? I remember seeing an interview with Laurieann Gibson and she said it did cost them millions bcs they built the whole “village” for the video. The whole set was custom builto

Wasn’t custom, that was shot at Universal Studios Hollywood and you can found some part of the set up into Kesha’s Die Young music video

Applause has the more expensive sounds weird too, knowing that they just had one week to plan the video 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BornSimon

Spice Up Your Life by the Spice Girls is missing from that list. And I'm pretty sure Holler was very expensive too.

Applause is a masterpiece.

TheFame Monster
48 minutes ago, homomo said:

Yeah something to do with the water at the castle pool. There was a drought, so there was some local controversy about Gaga filling the pool, but then she donated a lot of money or something 

Yeah, I think everyone is confusing Gaga’s donations with the budget of the video even though it wasn’t part of the budget

Soapdog

When looking at the list I’m surprised that Kylie’s “I believe in you” wasn’t on it. I though I remembered headlines it being one of the most expensive MV…

Controversiaga

Applause music video is so forgettable to me… this is bizarre.  Paparazzi and guy and seem higher budget imo 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”