💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's Highest Budget MV

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Edonis

I've heard about Applause being expensive and well...maybe LG's not good with money, that's all I'll say :billie:

• Like 1

impeach92

Honestly at this point I wish she would get out of Interscope, they don’t give a f**k about her post BTW/ARTPOP, she’s no longer a cash cow to them, that’s why she get’s basic treatment and the standard 3-video cycle if we’re lucky. She should buy her publishing rights/masters and run her own label, Haus of GaGa team to run marketing/distribution.

• Shook 1

LordByron28

Maybe it was the cg effects that she used in the video. If I remember correctly it is the only one of her videos that uses CG. 

HelloHangoverz
52 minutes ago, impeach92 said:

Honestly at this point I wish she would get out of Interscope, they don’t give a f**k about her post BTW/ARTPOP, she’s no longer a cash cow to them, that’s why she get’s basic treatment and the standard 3-video cycle if we’re lucky. She should buy her publishing rights/masters and run her own label, Haus of GaGa team to run marketing/distribution.

I just know the cybersecurity would be terrible. Finally an Act II leak? Do it Gar :ladyhaha:

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!

Catnikko
58 minutes ago, impeach92 said:

I highly doubt that, if Gaga wanted to do more videos and marketing they would've done that

Dance in the shadow of the meow

elijahfan
3 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

I think they spent millions on Judas tho? I remember seeing an interview with Laurieann Gibson and she said it did cost them millions bcs they built the whole “village” for the video. The whole set was custom builto

Wrong, they shot at Universal Studios on a set that was already built. Even the flooding scene is using a water effect that’s part of the park’s features.

• YAAAS 1

elijahfan
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

At least she released it. :traumatica: We had moments like DWUW and Venus let's not forget.

She never shot a Venus video.

elijahfan
55 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

Maybe it was the cg effects that she used in the video. If I remember correctly it is the only one of her videos that uses CG. 

I agree, it’s one of her videos that had the most post-production work and that costs money. It’s very polished and quite underrated in the fanbase, I would say.

Rain on Me is quite heavy on that too, but Robert Rodriguez is known for pulling visual effects on a tight budget, since he does everything in-house.

• Thanks 1

Ronk

It seems to me the 911 MV would be very expensive to produce.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ivy

I'm surprised Express Yourself is so much more expensive omg like 10 times as much!

HelloHangoverz
8 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I'm surprised Express Yourself is so much more expensive omg like 10 times as much!

I ****ing love Madonna so much but I literally don't know where the money went. The EY vid is very meh to me

• Like 2

Borisapillar
10 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Really? Not dragging it, I like that MV, I just can't see anything superexpensive on it. G.U.Y., for example, looks more expensive.

Some of the shots are hand painted and animated which is very expensive and time consuming.

Borisapillar

Y’all aren’t realizing that for videos like GUY and Paparazzi these sets are simply rented; they’re already built. It’s not like she had those mansions built, they just paid to shoot there. Every shot in Applause is an original creation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
3 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Y’all aren’t realizing that for videos like GUY and Paparazzi these sets are simply rented; they’re already built. It’s not like she had those mansions built, they just paid to shoot there. Every shot in Applause is an original creation.

She bought the land, hired the architect, hired the construction crew, sought the necessary planning permissions, built the house, shot the video, demolished the house & didn't pay the architect!

• LMAO 4

Ivy
57 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I ****ing love Madonna so much but I literally don't know where the money went. The EY vid is very meh to me

I like it a lot but yeah I'm wondering too because it's somewhat simple compared to others