💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's touring force doubled with the Born This Way Ball

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

I think that if ARTPOP had THE success we all want and the most important thing longetivity because she did this with no hits on the radio at the time she started touring, she can make 300 million + tour ... If ARTPOP is succesful and then she put a rerelease I think she is going to make a history :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

I thought at first before reading this thread that TBTWB dates will be doubled. :smh::flop:

well, congratz gagz,.. you accomplished all of these in just 4 1/2 yearz.. :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

BellaDonnaDiana

:legend:

At least this tour is not as exhausting as TMB where Gaga actually had to lay down on stage because she was so tired

But she was dancing so much more then and I prefered it... *note* I have not seen the BTWB except on youtube...

giskardsb

I think ARTPOP tour will be a truer indication of her "touring force," especially in the US. Judging from the Houston date, The Monster Ball filled the place up more, and there were tickets for Houston BTWB selling on the secondary market for less than face value. Houston was still quite full, but I suspect a number of tickets were purchased by scalpers and ticket brokers for speculative purposes and that some of them ended up selling at a loss. I don't mind scalpers getting scalped, but I'd guess that brokers will be less likely to buy up tickets so quickly next time which might effect sales numbers if ARTPOP doesn't generate enough buzz on it's own.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived