💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - Tea (Vocal Concept demo)

Vengaboy

Featured Posts

Vengaboy

Happy Friday everyone. I just had to share this here because it's such a BOP. Obviously no credit to me but to the person who put it on YouTube. It really sounds like this could be the way the song would sound like and the lyrics are so Gaga and it amazes me since the only lyrics we know from the song are the ones Gaga tweeted years ago (I could be wrong). 

"...It's been oolong since I've had a sip
And I get this feeling, I need a green detox
The truth will be the winner tonight....

...Without the milk or sweet honey...

...That's the truth, Tea..."

AI will be giving us ARTPOP ACT II one day and we'll convince ourselves it's official. 

• YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1

Sneaky Oliver

I have to say, whoever created the melody of the chorus is a f*cking musical genius :golfclap: 

And those are the actual lyrics (the ones from the chorus)

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet

It was shared here like 3 times already but I agree, it's fire. The lyrics are a tragic (not the chorus, which is "official", but on the verses) but the melody is so good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Vengaboy
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

It was shared here like 3 times already but I agree, it's fire. The lyrics are a tragic (not the chorus, which is "official", but on the verses) but the melody is so good

I tried to search beforehand because I thought "SURELY someone has already posted this".

Sorry to be that person! 😭

homomo

Came across this on YouTube the other week. It’s such a bop. It’s crazy to think if someone made this like two years ago, we wouldn’t even think it was AI

• Like 2

Vengaboy

2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I have to say, whoever created the melody of the chorus is a f*cking musical genius :golfclap: 

And those are the actual lyrics (the ones from the chorus)

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that it's not the actual melody because even thought you can tell the voice isn't real THE REST SOUNDS SO REAL! Just how the song is constructed as well. I'm not convinced DJWS don't have a finger in this mix.

littlepotter
1 hour ago, homomo said:

Came across this on YouTube the other week. It’s such a bop. It’s crazy to think if someone made this like two years ago, we wouldn’t even think it was AI

Right??? I was just thinking if we heard this a few years ago we would be looooosing it. I wish I didn't know about AI vocals because even hearing this made me emotional :kara: ugh i wish we get to hear this music one day

chaeri pls
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Gangie

I broke my hip by running here thinking it was the improved version of this masterpiece. 

I have this on repeat since it came out in full.

If I like it, then that's what I get!