๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is G.U.Y. her best video?

steven

Featured Posts

Bonkers

:huntyga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • YAAAS 1

Didymus

Absolutely not. It still feels very incohesive to me.

Some cool separate ideas and the two choreographed pool area shots are incredible but their combo with everything else feels super jarring. Kinda like a fan compiled multiple music videos into one.

Also, I still can't get over the Housewives being there. Her explanation about that feels super lame to me. Also, the whole stealing blood from Gandhi, Jesus and MJ bit because #kindness and #art... No.

Bad Romance remains on top, as boring as that choice is. Alejandro and Paparazzi close behind that and then probably BTW?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

dberrin

Best video is for sure telephone.. GUY had a high budget but the storyline is not super interesting imo. It looks like they just found a script that could be adapted in the castle they rented

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

River

best video is MR, the lack of artistry, the simplicity, that damned guitar that she faked playing, the rosary that she ate in Alejandro came to haunt her again, the bad acting that followed the good acting in ASIB, it's all makes the video of MR her best video of all time.ย 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 12

RenegAde

Why does no one ever recognise how amazing you and I video is ?

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Flippy

Marry The Night says hi :billie:

ย 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

SimonBaetens

No. It contains amazing scenes, but is to me an example of lack of editing. Like she wanted to put 5 ARTPOP music videos in one.

CubbyGaga

911, Judas, Applause, and Bad Romance are her best visual works to date. ย 

Edited by CubbyGaga
  • YAAAS 1

Cello

Bad Romance, 911, Marry The Night, Telephone and Alejandro for meย :firega:

Edited by Cello
she/her ๐Ÿ’— free my mind
  • YAAAS 2

liamgaga

I would say yes ๐Ÿ˜. The only thing that makes me want to say no is we all know how broken she was at this point in her life - but she did this video for her fans at the end of ARTPOP and you cannot deny the looks in the video are nothing short of STUNNING ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Emigrante

It is good. Mainly G.U.Y segment and ARTPOP at the beginning, but itโ€™s very incohesive and editing between the songs looks weird. Also Venus seems a little bit low budget. But her best? I wouldnโ€™t say so.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

PolishSausage91

I donโ€™t think so but song is one of my fav.

PolishSausage91๐ŸŒญ