Didymus

It's this for me:

Edited by Didymus
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1

Maxine Puth
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It's this for me:

It’s the way she couldn’t have cared less about these damn Oreos but everyone still went out and bought them 

• LMAO 4

littlepotter

It really was :toofunny: god that week between the release of ROM, it smashing, and the release of the album and these coming out was genuinely the highlight of my year and the whole covid era. There was soooo much potential and we lost everything because cops decided to be pigs again

chaeri pls
  • Like 1

Auralegends

I remember the excitement the week before the album launch and we got these videos. Sad to think it was the beginning of the end already. Chromatica was doomed from the start

• Like 2

Starmie25
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

It really was :toofunny: god that week between the release of ROM, it smashing, and the release of the album and these coming out was genuinely the highlight of my year and the whole covid era. There was soooo much potential and we lost everything because cops decided to be pigs again

I still remember the exact moment she dropped the "Stupid Love" mv, just as I had finished reading a huge 'breaking news' banner piece from Australian government. What a time to be alive. ☠️

Edited by Starmie25
  • LMAO 2