💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The Plastic Doll Visual

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
10 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

I love going back to it and imagining all the other fun visuals they might have had done for the album pre pandemic :traumatica: 

It was the coolest surprise Admin has ever done for us to be honest

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Fck I luv Art

Plastic doll is better than Free woman in my opinion :enigma:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • YAAAS 1

Joshie S

Is this not what is played on the Spotify playlist? I know Skrillex posted it too but I believe they included it in an official visual for the album somewhere. 

I wish we got a whole video visual of this, similar to Sour Candy (shut up haters don't @ me it was still something and it was kinda cool:huntyga: )

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 1

Joshie S
9 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

its such a good song though at it's core, I was so sad it never got performed live.

I wish we did too, but when she spoke about the song, she mentioned it's so personal to her, as she sings "I'm bouncing off the walls" she explained how due to her horrible pain, she would throw herself up against walls just to deal with it. So based on this the song is a deep cut and would've been difficult to perform live. I'm sure 911 was hard enough..

Also imagine singing the song she basically wrote about little monsters (many songs on Chromatica about the fans) but imagine her belting out "no no no, I'm not your plastic doll!" to the g*ys that inspired her to sing that bridge right to their faces :trollga:

• Love 1
  • Shook 2

Starmie25
10 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I'm bouncing off the walls" she explained how due to her horrible pain, she would throw herself up against walls just to deal with it.

Ooof I wasn't aware of that bit, damnnn :bradley:

Edited by Starmie25

KindnessPunk

I was always curious about this visual, did Skrillex himself create the animation? And if so how did he possibly create it within a day??

Zenoax

So much potential of chromatica was lost! The pandemic sucks! She could've explored chromatica more like the map that they made and imagine a robot like that on chromatica ball :cryga:

I'm still hoping for a chromatica 2.0 with more industrial techno rock sound contrasting the first one. :oops:

Edited by Zenoax
Less is more / Less is a bore

Joshie S
11 hours ago, KindnessPunk said:

I was always curious about this visual, did Skrillex himself create the animation? And if so how did he possibly create it within a day??

He produced some of the song. They would've had these ready in December/January.

I'm certain it was included in the official Chromatica Spotify playlist.