💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It shouldn’t be called Chromatica Ball Film

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

Do you think lady Gaga will release TCB film to promote LG7?

what if she just calls it LADY GAGA LIVE

LADY GAGA IN CONCERT

and they disassociate it from the chromatica name and era since , come on that era is from 2020.. it’s 2024.

of course the concert is still the same. It IS the chromatica ball- but would it confuse the general public if she releases something with chromatica’s name on it as LG7 is around the corner supposedly? 

also mods can I change the tag to opinion ? Or does it not matter lol 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 6

• Controversiaga changed the title to It shouldn’t be called Chromatica Ball Film
Controversiaga

And before y’all say she released the monster ball tour after she released Born this way single - that doesn’t count as she was still on tour when born this way single AND Judas single were released.  She added both those songs onto the encore for the final leg of the tour.  It was seamlessly sandwiched in between the two eras with no gap of DEAD SILENCE between the two.

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25

THE CHROMATICA BALL: The Return of the elusive ENIGMA 

The Chromatica Ball and the Prisons of Alice's psyche 

THE CHROMATICA BALL: All I ever wanted was brutalist architecture 

Edited by Starmie25
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO

It’s gonna be titled “Here Ya Go, Now Leave Me Alone (A Chromatica Experience)” 

• LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 3

TEETHTEETH

Why wouldn’t she call it by its name? Even if it’s years later, it would seem appropriate so to document her work. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

LaFama

Insider here. It's been renamed already, it'll be released on a major streaming platform as The Nurtec® ODT (rimegepant) Ball Film. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • Shook 2

Lextyr97
7 minutes ago, LaFama said:

Insider here. It's been renamed already, it'll be released on a major streaming platform as The Nurtec® ODT (rimegepant) Ball Film. 

Insider here as well. It’ll be released on TikTok. It’s 59 seconds long. The extended version featuring an additional second will be released for purchase on YouTube shorts for $79.99. 

• Shook 1

LG7 time now

I understand what you’re saying but the GP won’t watch the film if it comes out, so there won’t too much confusion (other than the fans wondering why it is released so late :ladyhaha:)

Edited by The Z
mich ➡️ much
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
50 minutes ago, The Z said:

but the GP won’t watch the film

Y'all she's LADY GAGA.

She's not some random indie act with 12 followers. She's a huge musician to this day .

And don't forget her biggest supporters aka conspiracy theorists will be analysing the hell out of that "Replay" performance :huntyga:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 4

Ladle Ghoulash
11 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Y'all she's LADY GAGA.

She's not some random indie act with 12 followers. She's a huge musician to this day .

Yeah, the locals don’t care that the tour wasn’t recent, they’ll probably mostly be intrigued by a concert film from one of the most iconic performers of the 21st century being released lbr 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

julz

It will be called "Replay: Lady Gaga's Chromatica Ball Tour" Concert Film

:oops:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Starmie25

I also wonder what the official poster will look like?

The shot used for 5f2 was stunning. I always felt the one of her wearing the rough pink vest and falling into "wonderland" would be a dope poster shoot for the concert.

Edited by Starmie25
  • YAAAS 1

G U C C I

Honestly, at this point it should be incorporated into a full blown documentary style film that showcases the tour and then going into the creative process of Joker 2 and LG7 imo. I went to the Chromatica tour and it definitely wasn’t a show that would demand some huge tour film own its own. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3