• Cheek to Cheek
    • Joanne
    • A Star Is Born
    • Chromatica
    • Love For Sale
    • Became a fan during a non-era

Featured Posts

julz

The vessel moment at the Grammys... That really made me start following her every move available in the Internet.

I think that one good question to ask also is in what album era did u join GGD? And me is BTW era.

• Love 1

Rat Q

The Fame,, hooked around April 2009 but became a “sTaN” (ęw) .-. after the Bad Romance music video,, I remember watching it on my Playstation Portable (PSP) inside a grocery store. I didn’t have internet access usually so I would lurk on the grocery store’s wifi,, lol I sat there and watched it over and over again it felt like seeing my head on screen I have schizophrenia and other various diagnoses so the mad mad world of gaga kept me afloat and present with the rest of humanity many many times

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

TimotheeChalamet

Late The Fame/crossing into The Fame Monster

Ophelia

Born this Way.

I was intrigued with her before, even got TF CD in 2009, but after TMB in my country (Nov 2010, I wasn’t there tho) I started to visit a local fan website every single day. I was too young to travel to see BTWball, which is something I will always look back at with regret:messga: I feel like I would’ve made it if I pushed my parents enough.

After the artRAVE I switched to GGD and here we are now:vegas:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

DontCallMeAlice

I’ve been a fan since 2008 but the first era I followed was ARTPOP. Before that, I was young and didn’t have internet at home and because of that I never listened to BTW (the album) until early 2013 :ladyhaha: I heard the singles but I couldn’t find the album in my town’s local stores, plus my dumbass didn’t know where else to buy CDs back then. This is embarrassing :fail: 

LG7 time now

During the Poker Face era♥️♠️

Eh, Eh was the song that made me a stan though 🍝🇮🇹

JohnnyVersace

TBH I don't think anyone can say The Fame era unless they literally caught wind of her as a semi-unknown. She started doing promo for her first album in February of 2008, and Just Dance didn't hit no. 1 until January 2009. I think most of us discovered Gaga through televised performances of Just Dance but that was months into the era.

So from literal start to finish fully invested, it has to be TFM.

Butters Stotch

I started being a fan in the moment I watched the Poker Face video. I was obsessed with that blonde futuristic robotic sexy-acting b*tch as soon as the video started! :ally: my 14 years old eyes were not ready for the visual feast they were being served :tony:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

SharkmanthaC

A Star is Born. All started with me just telling my husband I wanted to go to the movies and randomly decided on ASIB. And now I’ve been here with y’all for five years. 

she/her/hers
  • Love 2

BULATIO

Between The Fame Monster and Born This Way

Edited by BULATIO

Aglaya

The release of the G.U.Y. music video. That was the exact moment I became interested in her

could mean anything