💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga interested in a remake of C'é ancora domani

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

GipJo

https://movieplayer.it/news/ce-ancora-domani-lady-gaga-pensa--remake-film-paola-cortellesi_137021/

According to this article, Gaga bought an Italian film, thinking about adapting it to an American version.

The film released in 2023 and it's the best selling movie in Italy last year.

The article said they don't know if Gaga will actually star in it, but at least Gaga will be a producer for it if this rumor is true.

What do you think? Should Gaga take her acting career in her own hands like many big stars do nowadays and producing and even star her own films?

• LMAO 2

Ocean Blvd

I think I've heard this question in the past week more than I got asked if I like boys in my whole life

• LMAO 2

GipJo
Just now, Ocean Blvd said:

I think I've heard this question in the past week more than I got asked if I like boys in my whole life

This is old news? I don't follow stan account so I don't know if it was talked about already.

Moonlight on Water

well damn at this point she bought the entire filming company

she/her

River
11 minutes ago, Cello said:

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

11 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yayyy another thread Happy New Year GIF by HBO

*Already-posted rules
Please do not post "AP," "we been knew" (or any variations or similar things that serve the same purpose) because they unfortunately do not add anything to the topic or discussion. Also it can be dismissive to the OP and can cause a flurry of off-topic posts which can be frustrating for others. If a thread has already been posted then please report the thread with a link to the existing thread so that the Mod Team is notified and can merge the threads as soon as possible. AP posts in threads will be given a soft warning (0 warning points) if it is a user's first time. Repeat offenders will be issued 1 warning point and may be issued a higher number of warning points at the discretion of the moderators if it is a further repeat issue.

:patrizia:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Shook 1

Scar97

My favorite unsubstantiated Twitter rumor was that she bought the rights to make it into a broadway musical. 

Gays just manifesting her EGOT I fear