Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I had a dream last night about LG7

NymphetaGold

Featured Posts

NymphetaGold

It was called "GAGA" 

The first visuals and hints on the internet made us think it was rock but it wasn't just rock

It was a ballad-urban-dark-new york-pop-alternative gaga

The cover was the same as this pic on this video 

Maybe I dreamed that because I ply this video a lot, idk

<3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

ProudGayFurry

Did you also dream of the chart placements? Did it block Lil Nas X from number one (he debuted at #44 so no competition). Did any album track chart higher than the comeback and lead single J CHRIST? (#69). 

oh wbk!!

Ashe

NymphetaGold
3 minutes ago, ProudGayFurry said:

Did you also dream of the chart placements?

noo :C

<3

Roronoa

I hope LG7 will be just as good as LG1-6. This woman has never missed (for me). 

Edited by Roronoa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

LG7 time now
11 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

For whatever reason, many fans (myself included) feel that it will be her best since Born This Way :holdmyhand: maybe because of her post about her recent gain of passion, and also she was ON FIRE during TCB

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz

I've also dreamt about LG7 a few weeks ago :cryga: I dreamt it was called The Method of Michelangelo? Kinda random but when I woke up I checked the internet in case it was real haha

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 1

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Roronoa said:

I love all of her albums but to be honest I had low expectations after ARTPOP and Joanne. I love both albums now but Chromatica was truly something I was craving for years and it became my 2nd favorite after Born This Way. Maybe 3rd one when I'm in TFM mood.

• Love 1

HelloHangoverz
17 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I love all of her albums but to be honest I had low expectations after ARTPOP and Joanne. I love both albums now but Chromatica was truly something I was craving for years and it became my 2nd favorite after Born This Way. Maybe 3rd one when I'm in TFM mood.

I'll never forget listening to Chromatica for the first time. My jaw was on the floor.

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Love 2

Roronoa
20 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Omg same!! Joanne and ARTPOP grew on me a lot over the years but Chromatica was something I’d been waiting for for a long time.

Edited by Roronoa
  • Love 1