💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Blade: LG7 before Joker

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

What if this was an album cover photoshoot or a mv? 
IMG-0864.jpg

It was probably for Haus Labs

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

Not sure why y'all complaining about short era is not a proper era when the biggest and most bankable artist of last year (2023), Taylor Swift, puts out 2 rerecordings albooms only 3 months after each other and benefits from it? If your management is top notch with the marketing and actually know what they are doing, short eras means nothing. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

HelloHangoverz
8 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

This is the damage vaccines do :( 

Hide contents

:p

i wish I could be strong without the pfizer yeah!

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 6

Ziggy
16 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I mean look at Renaissance. There wasn’t an era until the tour. So they’re right 

Mhmm I think Renaissance is a good case study for someone like Gaga. Veteran artist with great mainstream dance album making “Comeback” which for Gaga is basically true since Chromatica was hobbled at the knees and the only single to pop off was RoM. And even that was in the weird bubble of early Covid lockdown so not to say it doesn’t count but its impact more broadly speaking is a little muted despite being a #1 hit.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

I kinda hope she skips him this time around. I also get the vibe he doesn't like her. :huntyga:

She and Zane do great interviews and I feel like he loves her lmao. Why do you think he doesn’t like her?

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

The Joanne one seemed a bit rough

The Joanne interview was excellent as well 

• Thanks 1

r4therupbeat
6 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

There's nothing to worry about, Chromatica was planned to be a short era too and was going to be one of her hugest, lead in February, second single and album (originally) on April, promo between May-June and tour on July-August and the era would be over in 6 months, that's why I think LG7 will have the same schedule of OG Chromatica's, and let's remember they signed contracts with several media for promo that have not yet been carried out and have been frozen for 4 years...

I will never forgive her team for making me download Fortnite and then actually becoming addicted to it thinking she will do the Fortnite concert...:deadbanana:

• LMAO 12

Sherry
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Yeah but quality > quantity 

Girl Stupid Love video quality sucked. Rain On Me and 911 were epic though.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Gagaplayer315

Not getting hyped until Gaga tweets the link for the new Album's overpriced merch :icant:

• LMAO 5

thatfoxyfeeling

All I know is she needs to get her arse back in London and go BBC Radio 1 and do Live Lounge again. It's way overdue and she needs that slot on A playlist. :giveup:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Reality
1 hour ago, The Z said:

No lol she literally released Stupid Love and let it rot for two/three weeks before the lockdown was even a thing :traumatica: Gaga’s last single that was heavily promoted was 11 years ago (Applause). (Then we had one normal promotion cycle for Million Reasons which made fans believe it was overly promoted when it was in fact Gaga’s 13th most performed single during it’s ‘era’)

She herself talked about how the era was supposed to be bigger. She had an Instagram post about it and explained that she had many more things she was going to do before Covid delayed it all. 

🃏🖤👹

Delulu Rogers
13 minutes ago, Reality said:

She herself talked about how the era was supposed to be bigger. She had an Instagram post about it and explained that she had many more things she was going to do before Covid delayed it all. 

If gaga said it, it must be true then. Please. The only thing I believe is the coachella set. We haven't gotten any other info as to what this "big era" was suppose to include and let's be real, she still could have made it bigger than it was despite covid, but she didn't.

As someone mentioned, SL was released weeks before lockdowns and she did nothing. We were probably never getting more than 2 singles and 3 MVs with one or two performances. If she does the same for LG7, it'll be interesting to see what excuses people come up with then. 

Edited by Delulu Rogers
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2