rumor

Gaga having lunch with producer Gesaffelstein

franminervini

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I'm kinda on your train. The Uptown Funk king. The potential...

I got crazy hyped when she posted with Boys Noize and then nothing on Chromatica was even remotely close to BN. Thank God for Dawn of Chromatica tho

Thank goddd oml on of her best projects since Born This Way I fear… or ARTPOP if I wanna be nice. But also Chromatica > ARTPOP, so idk how I’d rate them. But LOVE love love that remix album 

• Love 1

Maxine Puth
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

There's like 2 country tinged songs max on that album c'mon.

Gaga could’ve thrown a cowboy hat on her TF album cover and convinced half this site it was country too :ladyhaha: Really Joanne has 3 “country” tinged songs, compared to what, like four rock influenced songs? And yet no one wants to call it a rock album. 

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Another fun fact: as of January 1, 2024, Frankenstein is now in the public domain, just like the classic version of Micky Mouse. 

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

TimotheeChalamet

Guys, put Frankensteined back in its grave, you know it won't happen and it will only feed into delusions. No way it's ever seeing the light of the day, the Gesaffelstein sample thing is likely made up and deuxmoi is not to  be believed

Sneaky Oliver

To be honest, I don’t want Gaga’s new single (and possibly her comeback to dark pop) after Shallow and ROM success to be called Frankensteined :laughga: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Fck I luv Art

I think that LG7 will be a Rock/Eurodance/dark techno oriented album inspired by Born This Way because Gaga knows that Born This Way was a visionnary piece of art and that the reason why many BTW tracks turned viral on TikTok. I think that we're gonna get a kind of retrospective of her career too with this new album.

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • YAAAS 1

Gagaplayer315

Having lunch out and not leftover pasta? This is fake :ororomunroe:

lasagna

i dont even care what type of music we get i just want one good and at least someone planned and finished era from our girl please gaga please :fatcat:

human turd