💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Grace Randolph on Joker 2: Harley is not Joker's sidekick, it's a two-hander

Reality

Featured Posts

Reality

Posting any crumbs I find about this movie cause I'm desperate :selena: 

Most of her thoughts on the movie are just her opinions, but she does say that she's heard that Harley's not Joker's sidekick in the movie. She describes it as a "two-hander", which means that Gaga/Harley is going to have a very substantial role in the film.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4

weed

I need to watch the first one.. I've seen many clips but I don't know the overall vibe. 

I'm literally soooooo excited. Much more than ASIB and HOG... like playing Harley Quinn... with Joaquin's Joker.. it's soooooo exciting, sooo amazing, such a fantastic role to get. If not her it would be Rooney Mara who would killlllllll it, Joaquin wanted her, but Gaga was chosen!

Manifesting Joker 2 winning Best Picture & Gaga Best Actress. :vegas:

Edited by weed
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

Reality
4 minutes ago, weed said:

I need to watch the first one.. I've seen many clips but I don't know the overall vibe. 

I'm literally soooooo excited. Much more than ASIB and HOG... like playing Harley Quinn... with Joaquin's Joker.. it's soooooo exciting, sooo amazing, such a fantastic role to get. If not her it would be Rooney Mara who would killlllllll it, Joaquin wanted her, but Gaga was chosen!

It's an unpopular opinion, but the first movie is legitimately one of my favorite comic book films of all time. I loved how different it was and I thought Joaquin did a fantastic job in the role. Also, another unpopular opinion is that he's my favorite live-action Joker :gaycat: 

This is one of my most anticipated movies of all time tbh. It's like, all my loves and interests mixed together: Gaga, comic book stuff, and musicals :giveup: I never thought Gaga would be playing a comic book character, but out of all the potential cinematic universes she could've joined, she 100% chose the right one imo. An Elseworlds Joker film fits her vibe more than anything else.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

River

She's really desperate at this point :icant:

Bookmark me, soon she will make a video

Spoiler

"I heard that Harvey Dent is in Joker 2"

without crediting the person who leaked it :enigma:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2

Reality
5 minutes ago, River said:

She's really desperate at this point :icant:

Bookmark me, soon she will make a video

Reveal hidden contents

"I heard that Harvey Dent is in Joker 2"

without crediting the person who leaked it :enigma:

Did somebody leak it? I thought it was pretty obvious since while they were filming

Spoiler

people were holding signs that said "DENT IS A CLOWN" or something like that. It was obvious Harvey Dent was in the movie since then :bon:

🃏🖤👹

River
1 minute ago, Reality said:

Did somebody leak it? I thought it was pretty obvious since while they were filming

Hide contents

people were holding signs that said "DENT IS A CLOWN" or something like that. It was obvious Harvey Dent was in the movie since then :bon:

Spoiler

there are pics of Dent :enigma:

but you know her she find anything for views

Reality
1 minute ago, River said:
  Reveal hidden contents

there are pics of Dent :enigma:

but you know her she find anything for views

Oh yeah, I forgot about those :giveup:

For what it's worth, I do think she has legitimate sources. It doesn't mean she gets everything right, and Grace herself is actually a pretty problematic person, but I don't distrust what she says she's heard from people.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

Red

Next she’s going to reveal that Harley is a human 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 3

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, weed said:

Omg you haven't seen the first? :icega:

Henny get ready! I saw it opening night on a whim with some friends and I hate superhero movies so had low expectations AND we all took an edible before. It was an EXPERIENCE! I wouldn't even call it a superhero movie. It's literally a character from Batman but that's about it. It tells his human story and how he became what we know as Joker, but in a very modern, social commentary kind of way. Lots of symbolism and discussion on mental health. Honestly one of the best movies on the topic I've ever seen. 

I don't, however, recommend watching while stoned :huntyga: at least not the first time. Lots of raw, hard topics! 

Keep me posted Hun :firega:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

ALGAYDO

I thought we already knew that Gaga was gonna have a huge chunk of the screen time? Why were people thinking she was just gonna be a sidekick lol 

River
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about those :giveup:

For what it's worth, I do think she has legitimate sources. It doesn't mean she gets everything right, and Grace herself is actually a pretty problematic person, but I don't distrust what she says she's heard from people.

her sources are mostly insiders from twitter, if you're following the MCU and DCU leaks subs, you will see who has the scoops first, she's copying them all the time, she's considered as a unreliable source now.

G U C C I

I always assumed that Gaga’s Harley will be much more substantial to the story than just Jokers lover/side kick due to the title of sharing in the madness together as equal players. I think this Harley will officially be schizophrenic which will propel her shared delusions with Arthur. 

• Like 1

Reality
58 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I thought we already knew that Gaga was gonna have a huge chunk of the screen time? Why were people thinking she was just gonna be a sidekick lol 

Because that was Harley’s role early on. It’s not really until Margot Robbie skyrocketed the character’s popularity that she had more autonomy.

🃏🖤👹