💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Original BTW Cover Was Slime

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

one of the few reliable insiders is spilling lots of tea about the leaked born this way images coming out right now. apparently there were talks of releasing a book with all the images for BTW’s anniversary but the editing proved to be too expensive. the most interesting nugget of information is that originally they were going to use a variation of one of the slime images for the BTW cover. gaga and starlight got high one night though and decided to put gaga’s head on a motorcycle.

the final cover may be controversial, but i’ve grown to love it over the years (especially the idea of it). during those years, she truly was the vehicle for our message. she was the one who carried so many of us through our journey to self-acceptance, coming out, and a new life. 

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

StarstruckIllusion

So they wanted to release a picture book but the finances didn’t work out to add polish? Awhh… tragic… but damn I’m still so happy we got these though 

• Like 4

INNA
3 minutes ago, Nemo said:

"got high one night"

checks out

8KuB.gif

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!
  • LMAO 3

Blackout19

every picture would have been perfect, the photoshoot is perfect

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • Like 7

G U C C I

The slime photos always made the most sense to me for a cover! Especially the one of her with the big round hat covered in slime and you can see the side of her face a bit! Omg one of my favorite pics! Such a wasted aspect of the amazing visuals of that era. The motorcycle cover is iconic bow but still not comparable to what those other pictures are giving. Oh well. 

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 4

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i feel like it was confirmed a while ago that the one in the booklet with the pink slime was a contender for the cover 

• Like 1

EGOT2027
3 minutes ago, pussycat said:

How was money an issue gaga is rich

lol she doesn’t personally fund hardly any of her projects

• Like 1

gagzus

yeah the collection cover was the original one 

we were also supposed to originally get the leaked BTW remix video on December 14th 2011 but it got scrapped and we got the White Christmas one instead

Edited by gagzus
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Anderson123

I think we knew this already from when we got The Collection cover but there's so many great pics from that photoshoot and I'm glad they did the motorcycle, it's so iconic.

gagzus

it’s also worth noting in the leaked zip there’s an alternate album cover as well where they played with the idea of her being naked like the single cover

pussycat
11 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

lol she doesn’t personally fund hardly any of her projects

Thats so sad we would have eaten that book up

• Like 1

GAMS

Probs why they ended up using one of the slime pics for BTW: The Collection

GAMS, gay popstar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1