Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Another 5 new Born This Way outtakes have leaked

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Daenerys
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

As he should

But that makes no sense because when the art pop photo shoot leak Inez and Vinoodh said nothing about it no one took legal action so it's weird that when all this stuff happened nick night is taking legal action I get it you know nick knight has worked with gaga a lot more than the people who did the ARTPOP photo shoot but I just found a little odd

Edited by LADYGAGA10MONSTER
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

But just a quick question does this crap usually happen before gaga drops an album or is this just A coincidence

• Thanks 1

Flippy

Not this :saladga: I mean I get it, but like :grr:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

Not this :saladga: I mean I get it, but like :grr:

I mean I know it's bad but can you blame the guy I mean and all honesty there's probably even more photos that they did that we haven't even seen yet and maybe a lot of that stuff they wanna keep for personal just for memory

Flippy
Just now, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

I mean I know it's bad but can you blame the guy I mean and all honesty there's probably even more photos that they did that we haven't even seen yet and maybe a lot of that stuff they wanna keep for personal just for memory

I don’t blame him, but literally all of the photoshoot is just sitting there rotting which makes me disappointed as well. They know they won’t do anything with it, and it’s being praised left and right by the fandom :saladga: 

But like I said, I get it too, it’s just sad to me :selena:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

I don’t blame him, but literally all of the photoshoot is just sitting there rotting which makes me disappointed as well. They know they won’t do anything with it, and it’s being praised left and right by the fandom :saladga: 

But like I said, I get it too, it’s just sad to me :selena:

I Loki wonder if gaga's gonna make a statement about it today 

• Like 1

INNA
2 minutes ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

I Loki wonder if gaga's gonna make a statement about it today 

She never made a statement when the 10 minute photoshoot film leaked a couple years back, only Tara Savelo I believe spoke up to shame people for spreading the images of Gaga and her dancers topless without their consent.

I remember Gaga updated her PFP on Twitter to a screencap of one of the stills from that footage, which tells me she wasn't super bothered by the leak personally

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!
  • Like 2

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
1 minute ago, INNA said:

She never made a statement when the 10 minute photoshoot film leaked a couple years back, only Tara Savelo I believe spoke up to shame people for spreading the images of Gaga and her dancers topless without their consent.

I remember Gaga updated her PFP on Twitter to a screencap of one of the stills from that footage, which tells me she wasn't super bothered by the leak personally

Oh ok And is this usual right before an album rollout potentially

INNA
1 minute ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

Oh ok And is this usual right before an album rollout potentially

I wouldn't say it's typical before an album starts being promoted, I think the leak was to celebrate BTW10 a couple years back but these new photos seem more out of carelessness or boredom from people who have the shoot.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Daenerys

He’s taking it very seriously in contrast to I&V who didn’t take any legal action when the ARTPOP shoot leaked 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

He’s taking it very seriously in contrast to I&V who didn’t take any legal action when the ARTPOP shoot leaked 

That's what I said

So maybe those leaks were intentional and these aren't

Edited by LADYGAGA10MONSTER
Wasn't finished
  • Love 1

MessyTop

I don’t understand how people get the shoots in full. Wow. Ik sure he’s mad. He’s very protective of his work. 

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
Just now, MessyTop said:

I don’t understand how people get the shoots in full. Wow. Ik sure he’s mad. He’s very protective of his work. 

Well I did my part and I reposted his tweet so we can get it out there