Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Margot Robbie says Gaga is gonna crush it as Harley

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• monketsharona changed the title to Margot Robbie says Gaga is gonna crush it as Harley
StarstruckIllusion

She’s a girl’s girl 😌

• Love 1

InTheCloset

The media is trying absolutely so hard just to get her to make a statement so they can pit women against each other and create buzz for their retired journalism. Ive seen no one talk to henry cavill about liam in witcher or david as superman

The abyss stares back
  • Like 24
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 5

ALGAYDO
18 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

The media is trying absolutely so hard just to get her to make a statement so they can pit women against each other and create buzz for their retired journalism. Ive seen no one talk to henry cavill about liam in witcher or david as superman

and queen Margot ain’t falling for it :sis:

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

Creyk
20 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Because no one cares about them? Lady GAGA is on a different level of fame, her name brings clicks. That is why Margot is asked these questions. Like how Taylor Swift is randomly brought up in the interviews of a lot of people. It's just marketing.

• Like 2

Helxig

On one hand I love the support and believe that she's being truthful... but then on the other, it's just good PR to be supportive and positive :selena:  But as much as one can know about Margot, she seems like a genuine and kind person

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 5

julz

I would like a picture of Gaga with Margot...that would tell them. Harley/Barbie x Harleen

• Like 1

River

The reporter: oh damned it she's nice again :patrizia:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 4

Future Lovers

Remember when half this site thought Margot was mad and bitter over Gaga being casted all because of what essentially amounted to a DeuxMoi style through the grapevine “heard it from a friend” rumor? 

Glad to see she is and always has been better than what lies get told about her. 

NATAH
7 hours ago, Creyk said:

Because no one cares about them?

do you have any idea how mainstream henry cavill, DC and the witcher is? people absolutely cared when news broke about henry leaving the witcher...

mother, what must i do?

freebit
9 hours ago, Creyk said:

Because no one cares about them? Lady GAGA is on a different level of fame, her name brings clicks. That is why Margot is asked these questions. Like how Taylor Swift is randomly brought up in the interviews of a lot of people. It's just marketing.

Yeah, this. She's a huge name. Though, that said, a lot of publications wouldn't exactly be upset getting an exciting, shady pull quote, lol, but above all, it's a natural question to ask too. I also think the guy interviewing her at the Golden Globes is genuinely a nice guy, and he has always liked Gaga and defended her when people where piling on her because of House of Gucci. 

Edited by freebit

Mother of Puppies

Honestly.. I really like Margot from what I've seen in interviews. She does seem like a sincere & kind person to me

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Like 3

Helxig
15 hours ago, julz said:

I would like a picture of Gaga with Margot...that would tell them. Harley/Barbie x Harleen

Barley

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.