Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Jennifer Lopez's 'Can't Get Enough' gets 123K streams on its 1st full day on Spotify

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

weed
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

is this good

If it was a song I just released those would be amazing numbers but for an icon it's not

• LMAO 10

HookerOnAChurch
13 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

is this good

Not at all :saladga:

BlingNotTheMusic

Love JLo but it's missing her pop flare. Her older work has this kick similar to Janet, but this ain't it. 

• Like 1

ProudGayFurry

jtheif stans quiet now... come after shakira it's gon cost ya

Ashe

Battle 4 Ur Life

the single is not good imo. I was excited for it but it’s honestly too safe. production seems very amateur.

I can see they/she wanted to go for a throwback sound but to be able to incorporate that into today’s market is a feat.

the Sean Paul sample/interpolation was a choice.

hopefully the album has stronger material. I suspect they don’t care so much tho. but for an album with that title I had expectations. it’s like Pink Friday 2 all over again SO FAR. lol

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

dimitristhe

There’s absolutely no demand and it obvious. Jlo heavily promoted the song on her insta and she has A LOT of followers. 
The song it’s horrendous, definitely her worst lead single. Her vocals are dreadful, it’s too repetitive. Even I Luh Ya Papi is better. 
I hope the album is something like AKA, just a bad lead with amazing tracks. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

skaxboy

I guess it Can’t Get Enough streams to be a hit.

I’m not a stan or anything but since ppl like to bring up the Ashanti/Christina Milian/Meghan Trainor vocals, did J Lo not pay them and give them writing credits. Those old songs still get streams and radio play, I’m sure those girls are happy with those royalties. I loved Ashanti when she girls started, her debut was on repeat for me. I liked a lot of the Murder Inc. acts as well. The good sis has been flopping for ages, why don’t these “J Lo has other sing for her”-folks buy her music? I remember her small theater shows with Ja Rule have been available on Groupon in my area in the past. Have a streaming day for her songs to help her out. 

• YAAAS 1

Wolf Boy

The song is so dull. Hopefully the album delivers some bops, i like her.