Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sharon Needles: "[Gaga] was riding on my f*ing coattails"

Punky

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RitaOral

He says he doesn't want to ride on Gaga's coat tails and is trying to say he wouldn't want anyone to know she asked him for an outfit yet he does exactly that and tells everyone she asked to borrow his outfits :toofunny:

It's kind of a bummer. I like Sharon and was rooting for her during her season of Drag Race. But I've noticed a few times in different interviews and such, that the fame might be going to her head a little bit.

It's kind of a bummer. I like Sharon and was rooting for her during her season of Drag Race. But I've noticed a few times in different interviews and such, that the fame might be going to her head a little bit.

The Sharon Needles we ended up with is definitely not the Sharon Needles advertised on the show.

..Anyone with sense would be humbled by the idea that Gaga jokingly wanted to wear their rags. :usrs:

The Sharon Needles we ended up with is definitely not the Sharon Needles advertised on the show.

..Anyone with sense would be humbled by the idea that Gaga jokingly wanted to wear their rags. :usrs:

:tea:

sharonrunway.jpg?width=607&height=318

Lady Gaga (@ladygaga)

3/27/12 12:51 AM

“Sharon Needles looks FABULOUS 2night on drag race. Very Born This Way outfit/fame monster wig. Any rentals for my tour. #needthatbodysuitâ€

Pity Party

Painfully obvious that he is getting attention so people will buy his album that is out next week :fail:

I also don't see how her jokingly asking for one of his outfits translates to her riding on his nonexistent "coattails"

Queen Gloria

Clearly she was joking. I think he got defensive because he clearly actually ripped off her style, yet he's the only self proclaimed gothic drag queen, so he couldn't let people know he represented exactly what he says he's against.

yet he's the only self proclaimed gothic drag queen

Not so fast hunty. :hor: I actually get compared to Sharon all the time when I'm in drag. At first I was flattered, but it's starting to get annoying tbh.

Sharon Needles is my idol! (After Gaga and Frida Kahlo) and because I don´t want to ruin it for me I just ignore everything she says about Gaga tbh. everything!

Archived