Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new music

Ariana Grande - yes, and?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey

It’s a vibe ! Don’t hate it. 

but. I think it’s so funny how the little music critics here once again show their musical talent by saying „uh, so happy it’s not trap again“ .. I mean, if an artist is known for a genre very well and has somewhat made their name in said genre, what’s so wrong with staying there?

It’s like saying „ugh, finally Beethoven is doing some proper acid techno, that classical thing got so tired“. (Applies very well to any given pre-era Gaga discussions too btw)

• Like 3

Levine

I only like the instrumental. Her voice, the verses and expecially the chorus are very bland, dull.

Edited by Levine
  • Like 1

Starmie25
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

left a ton of crumbs everywhere. 

This reads as if she's s mouse or something 😅

• Thanks 1

King of the Fall

Its ok, might grow on me with time but I expected much more.

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite

gustavv

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! I've always been a big Ari fan and this sound is super exciting to hear from her!

but is there a duck I'm hearing in the background at 0:12 or am I crazy??

alsemanche

I dont usually love her music that much but this is a BAWP 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1

Maxine Puth
58 minutes ago, bpmMonkey said:

It’s a vibe ! Don’t hate it. 

but. I think it’s so funny how the little music critics here once again show their musical talent by saying „uh, so happy it’s not trap again“ .. I mean, if an artist is known for a genre very well and has somewhat made their name in said genre, what’s so wrong with staying there?

It’s like saying „ugh, finally Beethoven is doing some proper acid techno, that classical thing got so tired“. (Applies very well to any given pre-era Gaga discussions too btw)

Beethoven made a wide variety of classical music (“concertos, overtures and occasional music, piano trios and quartets, string trios and quartets, chamber music, violin sonatas, cello sonatas, variations, etc.”), and similarly pop artists like Ariana make a variety of pop music (whether trap influenced, house influenced, ballads, etc.). Not to mention the fact that the western world of music is much different than it was 200 years ago, and trends change much faster than they did back then. 

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Love 2

homomo

Such an easy listening song! It’s definitely going on my insomnia playlist for when I work at 3am!

Bowman

Omg I love it, it’s so good, I love house music anyways so I’ll always love anything like this. Excited to hear more of this on AG7!

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Bowman

Can tell some of the people who don’t like this song are probably the ones that didn’t like Chromatica :anveeroy:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉