rumor

ATRL Insider: Tour Being Planned

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Cello said:

racist puta

Nico made me hate them!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 4

Cello
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Nico made me hate them!

@NichuuB why do you hate portugeese?

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • LMAO 1

zerojk
34 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

The Mexico rumor was started by a fake account and that "insider" has a different profile pic on atrl. Plus "there's nothing concrete yet, it's being talked" is always an excuse to backtrack when thing don't go like they said

Edit. The profile pic is a gif, so it's real, but it all doesn't make sense to me

The Mexico rumor is coming from an events/concerts insider in the country that has successfully predicted other artists dates before they are announced, it didn't even come from ATRL

• Like 2

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Cello said:

@NichuuB why do you hate portugeese?

Probably his inner saboteur talking but I just went with it!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Shook 1

Gagaplayer315
11 minutes ago, Edonis said:

wtf do you think she was doing during ASIB

Not a world tour for sure :ally:

retroglamx

LG7 is really happening huh. I just got this weird feeling inside, like butterflies in my stomach. It happens every time Gaga is in the midst of announcing a new era. I could cry really

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.
  • Love 12

Nite

I'm just gonna believe this because I want to be true and there's no way I can make it to Vegas :bradley:

• Love 1

Chelseyadkins31

Why would she do arenas when she proved with TCB she can sell out stadiums??? There's literally no point for an artist her size to play arenas anymore

• Like 4

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, zerojk said:

The Mexico rumor is coming from an events/concerts insider in the country that has successfully predicted other artists dates before they are announced, it didn't even come from ATRL

Guys okay, you're allowed to believe this. I don't know what to say anymore, maybe I just have to stop being active here trying to make you reasonable, it's my fault. That account recycles the same rumor over and over again since I think 2012 because Latin America desperately wants her to do a concert there, and it never happens. But since I cannot change your minds on this, just like I couldn't for all the ARTPOP act II meltdowns, I'll just stop. Don't blame Gaga when it turns out this is not the plan tho

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Thanks 4

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

AND just coming off the last leg of the Joanne World Tour less than six months prior

which she had to cancel, that's a bad example :air: 

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • LMAO 1

zerojk
7 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Guys okay, you're allowed to believe this. I don't know what to say anymore, maybe I just have to stop being active here trying to make you reasonable, it's my fault. That account recycles the same rumor over and over again since I think 2012 because Latin America desperately wants her to do a concert there, and it never happens. But since I cannot change your minds on this, just like I couldn't for all the ARTPOP act II meltdowns, I'll just stop. Don't blame Gaga when it turns out this is not the plan tho

It's ok, don't feel attacked, just enjoy the ride, all the pre era rumors/discussion are always the most fun part of this forum 

• Like 4

TEANUS
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

wtf do you think she was doing during ASIB? :alsemanche: Minus Haus Labs (which she does NOT oversee day to day operations by the way), she was still working on Chromatica, designing and rehearsing for Enigma AND Jazz/Piano, attending the largest movie premier of her career at that point AND just coming off the last leg of the Joanne World Tour less than six months prior. 

The biggest red flag for me about this rumor is the time period (November/December) for what would be expected to be a stadium tour. But it's not unheard of so who knows

THIIIIS 1000x. If it’s anything like ASIB, November and December (and even much of January) will be pretty quiet movie wise

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1

Edonis
11 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

which she had to cancel, that's a bad example :air: 

Maybe not the best example, I'll admit that lol, but her Vegas residency and the press junket for the release of ASBI was going to happen either way. My point is that the timeline isn't as absurd as some fans are trying to make it out to be. 

River

watch me moving to another country and missing another tour for the 3rd time :messga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1