rumor

ATRL Insider: Tour Being Planned

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

JustTea
17 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Bby, November/December dates mean arenas, not stadiums

I don't believe she'd do arenas anymore after a stadium tour. :franminervini:

She can go to Australia and other southern countries stadiums during winter.

• Like 1

LateToCult
12 minutes ago, JustTea said:

I don't believe she'd do arenas anymore after a stadium tour. :franminervini:

I hope not but it would be very on brand. :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 1

TylerMedeiros
1 hour ago, Chelseyadkins31 said:

All I know is she needs to come to Atlanta Mercedes-Benz Stadium and not truist park also need her back to Hard Rock Stadium in Miami

And not during rain season imma just sayin’. Cuz that ripped my heart to shreds to have to leave - but was for the best. One of the worst storms I’ve ever seen down here. We lucked out and got really close/great parking at stadium and we had to walk thru nearly a foot of water, my aunt fell and hurt her knee, and we all got in my partner’s car drenched as if we jumped into a pool with all of our clothes on. Safety first, but still was sad. 

YEET
  • Sad 2

Charmz
2 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

False

Source?

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Gagaplayer315

Girl can't even release a film of a concert that happened almost 2 years ago and y'all expect a tour for LG7 when Joker 2 is going on 

i-have-to-laugh-lady-gaga.gif

• LMAO 4
  • Thanks 6

TimotheeChalamet
12 minutes ago, Charmz said:

Source?

The Mexico rumor was started by a fake account and that "insider" has a different profile pic on atrl. Plus "there's nothing concrete yet, it's being talked" is always an excuse to backtrack when thing don't go like they said

Edit. The profile pic is a gif, so it's real, but it all doesn't make sense to me

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 1

Stef
4 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Girl can't even release a film of a concert that happened almost 2 years ago and y'all expect a tour for LG7 when Joker 2 is going on 

i-have-to-laugh-lady-gaga.gif

you say “going on” as though it’s a live musical and that she hasn’t already finished work on it. It’s theatrical release has nothing to do with her work schedule, aside from the press junket, which will have been filmed and prepped months prior. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 1

Charmz
3 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

The Mexico rumor was started by a fake account and that "insider" has a different profile pic on atrl. Plus "there's nothing concrete yet, it's being talked" is always an excuse to backtrack when thing don't go like they said

Edit. The profile pic is a gif, so it's real, but it all doesn't make sense to me

Honestly I never did like call me by your name or wonka so I’m gonna stay clownin twink 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • LMAO 2

Gagaplayer315
8 minutes ago, Stef said:

you say “going on” as though it’s a live musical and that she hasn’t already finished work on it. It’s theatrical release has nothing to do with her work schedule, aside from the press junket, which will have been filmed and prepped months prior. 

So you really believe she will keep running Haus Labs, work on LG7, prepare its release, plan the tour, film all the press junket for Joker, rehearse for said tour, attend Jokers premiere events and then go on a world tour right before awards season? :billie:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Tyler1992
2 hours ago, Chelseyadkins31 said:

All I know is she needs to come to Atlanta Mercedes-Benz Stadium and not truist park also need her back to Hard Rock Stadium in Miami

Gaga can double the boxscore of TCB by going from baseball/smaller stadiums to larger venues!

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

So you really believe she will keep running Haus Labs, work on LG7, prepare its release, plan the tour, film all the press junket for Joker, rehearse for said tour, attend Jokers premiere events and then go on a world tour right before awards season? :billie:

You're talking as if Gaga herself was gonna do all that stuff. She has no business other than doing some photoshoots in Haus Labs, she doesn't need to prepare the release; she's been working in the studio so she can have songs of the next album complete already. 

Do I believe she's touring? No, but it's not like she does all of these things you listed. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

Edonis
7 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

wtf do you think she was doing during ASIB? :alsemanche: Minus Haus Labs (which she does NOT oversee day to day operations by the way), she was still working on Chromatica, designing and rehearsing for Enigma AND Jazz/Piano, attending the largest movie premier of her career at that point AND just coming off the last leg of the Joanne World Tour less than six months prior. 

The biggest red flag for me about this rumor is the time period (November/December) for what would be expected to be a stadium tour. But it's not unheard of so who knows

• Thanks 2

Cello

oh sis is dropping that will.i.am collab any minute now

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • LMAO 1

Cello
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Never trust a tweet written in portuguese

racist puta

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2