💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

ATRL Insider: Tour Being Planned

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

BULATIO

Wow. If it's true. If she goes to Mexico, it means that other Latin American countries have a chance to be part of her tour. :enigma:

fighting buryat
  • Love 1

Tinnitus15

Perfect tour for me

Uk:

-London 3 nights(a possible 4th if there’s demand)

-Manchester 2 nights 

Sweden

-Stockholm(2 dates)

France 

-Stade de France in Paris( 2 dates)

Italy

-Milan 2 dates

Germany

-Munich and Frankfurt 1 night each

Netherlands 

-Amsterdam 1 night

LATAM

MEXICO 3 nights 

BRAZIL!!!!!!

-2 nights each in Rio and São Paulo 

-Argentina 2 nights 

Australia 

-Sydney and Melbourne 2 nights each 

Asia 

-Tokyo 3 nights 

-Philippines 2 nights 

US 

around 20-25 dates lol 

she can do that from the alleged November/December rumour all the way through summer 2025 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

GagasEnigma4
18 hours ago, Dennis said:

A world tour during Joker press tour, yes let's believe this :flop:

Exactly I will believe it when I see it. The timeline is too close with Joker. Maybe LG7 release before Joker and tour after in 2025, but lets not forget Gagas fibromyalgia and that sounds like an awful lot of stress on her body and being too busy doing too many things at once.

GagasEnigma4
18 hours ago, Edonis said:

The thing is, Joker 2 is coming out around the same time ASIB did. Aggressive campaigning was done during the months leading up to the film and around release, but November/December was pretty quiet. She even had a chance to start Jazz Piano/Enigma at the end of December. 

I could see it being doable. The only thing I'm skeptical of is that a stadium tour in the winter is kind of difficult to execute, unless they stay in indoor venues only. 

I can see Vegas in that timeframe, but not a stadium tour where she has to travel worldwide. Especially like you mentioned on Winter is strange. Also keep in mind that was a good 5-6 years ago, and she is older now than then and who knows how that has effected her health issues or fibro. Vegas was possible bc it is one place and close to her home. Travelling worldwide takes a huge toll on her body, and she prob would need rest after instead of jumping straight into awards season (red carpets start full force in 1st week of January beginning with the Golden Globes).

Edited by GagasEnigma4

GagasEnigma4
6 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

I get that Gaga and her team don't always follow through on their promises haha, but she's still proven overtime to be able to multitask.. so I don't see why many are so perplexed by the idea of a end of year tour.

This is the same person who juggled ASIB, Superbowl, Coachella, Joanne like c'mon! 

Also I'm bout to sound selfish, but I'm hoping Gaga finally comes back to Australia, South America over US of 

Edited by GagasEnigma4

Stephen

For everyone arguing that Joker press will be done by November, that's not necessarily true. There are tons of smaller critic groups awards that she might want to attend. For example, the Gotham awards were at the very end of November and Lily Gladstone (who will probably win the Oscar) attended and accepted her award there, tons of actors attend this when they are serious about campaigning for Oscars.

Here's a list of events she could possible attend in Nov-Dec:

Spoiler

NOVEMBER 2023

November 10 – Grammy Nominations

Cinema Eye Honor Nominations (CEH)

November 21 – International Documentary Awards (IDA)

November 27 – Gotham Awards (IFP)

November 30  – New York Film Critics Circle (NYFCC)

DECEMBER 2023

December 4 – Michigan Movie Critics Awards

December 5 – Film Independent Nominations

December 6 – The Nation Board of Review Announced (NBR)

December 8 – Chicago Film Critics Association (CFCA)

December 7 – AFI Top 10 Awards (AFI)

December 10 – Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards – (LAFCA)

December 10 Boston Film Critics Society Awards (BFCS)

December 10 – Washington DC Area Film Critics Association Awards (WAFCA)

December 11 – Golden Globe Nominations (HFPA)

December 12 – Chicago Film Critics Association (CFCA)

December 13 – Critics Choice Association Nominations (CCA)

December 13 – Las Vegas Film Critics Society Awards (LVFCS)

December 15 – New York Film Critics Online Awards (NYFCO)

December 15 – Phoenix Critics Circle Awards (PCC)

December 16 – Boston Online Film Critics Awards (BOFC)

December 17 – Philadelphia Film Critics Circle Awards (PFCC)

December 18 – North Texas Film Critics Association Awards (NCFCA)

December 18 – Indiana Film Journalists Association Awards (IFJA)

December 18 – North Texas Film Critics Association Awards (NTFCA)

December 18 – Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards (PFCS)

December 18 – Southeastern Film Critic Association Awards (SEFCA)

December 18 – Women Film Critics Circle Awards (WFCC)

December 19 – San Diego Film Critics Society Awards (SDFCS)

December 20 – Black Film Critics Circle Awards (BFCC)

December 20 – Online Association of Female Film Critics Awards (OAFFC)

December 21– Florida Film Critics Circle Awards (FFCC)

December 21 – Online Association of Female Film Critics Awards (OAFFC)

December 21 – Society of Composers & Lyricists Nominations (SCL)

December 29 – Greater Western New York Film Critics Association Awards (GWNYFCA)

December 30 – U.K. Film Critics Association Awards (UKFCA)

In fact Gaga did attend and win at the NY Film Critics Circle Awards for House of Gucci, one of her few wins for that movie. Even smaller awards are important to her!

Plus, even if she skips all these smaller events and tours Nov-Dec, awards season starts up right at the top of January 2025. She will be going to events nonstop and that means no rest after tour! I highly doubt they would plan such a hectic schedule for her.

Plus x2 there's always the possibility the Joker press tour could include live performances at the Grammys and Oscars, if they want to push the musical aspect like ASIB. She will need time to rehearse for those too. It's too much chaos all at once to throw in a tour.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

gagzus

Beyoncé managed to come to Sunderland in the UK because the stadium is giant so if she’s doing a stadium tour I hope she comes here.

I don’t have the money to go to London 😭

EGOT2027

november-december would be latin and south america ya'll. if it's like 6 dates over three weeks, that is definitely doable. gaga would be flying back to cali or nyc in between shows anyway. plus, if she misses one event here or there, it might make it look like she "wants" the oscar less, which could actually play into her advantage after her last two press tours

• Shook 1

Noah X

It's a tour for the JOKER musical soundtrack, they are going to have many hit songs. Will have a feature from Joaquin Phoenix, and songs like bad Romance, Government Hooker, Judas. Some dates will have Bradley Cooper Shallow appearance. I can't believe no one predicted this, bookmark me. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1

SevenWonder
On 1/11/2024 at 11:37 PM, Future Lovers said:

Everyone saying "but Joker" really need to understand that she isn't going to be doing a promo tour for the movie once it's already out, that's just not really how press junkets work. 

And I'm saying that as someone who's skeptical of this tour rumor as is. 

This. Promo for a film is actually pretty short. Maybe two weeks. Maybe. A few premiers in a couple of major cities, with some Q&As. Press junkets usually get done in two days. Then there's the talk show circuit - usually done back to back (ie Seth Myers one day, Jimmy Fallon the next). That's really it. Maybe an SNL appearance, but I think she's over doing stuff like that at this point. 

If she gets award noms? That's really just three or four evenings listening to famous people fawn over themselves. And maybe one of those actors on actors type things. 

No idea if she's going to tour, but this thought that she can't tour because of a movie coming out just isn't accurate. 

Edited by SevenWonder
  • Thanks 1

PopReaper

If they're considering it then I'm putting my clown mask on and manifesting the possibility of her headlining Rock In Rio this year... If the film premieres on the first day(s) of Venice and Toronto's festivals like the first one did then the dates do not overlap with RiR, plus it'd be an opportunity to promote the movie in Brazil + do press junkets for all of Latin American media :gaycat:

Spoiler

Probably won't happen tho :traumatica:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

monstertoronto

Who starts a tour in the winter?  I don’t think this makes sense sadly. It doesn’t sound realistic. 

• Like 2

StupidLoveBis
6 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Who starts a tour in the winter? 

blackpink 

Lisa GIF by 2022 MTV Video Music Awards

Edited by StupidLoveBis