💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Universal Music Group: “👀”

Stef

Featured Posts

weed
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I might be soaped up, but I want to ****…

You want a real clean, at least I'm sulfate-free :firega:
Come come lather me, come come lather me

• LMAO 3

Massive Monster
32 minutes ago, weed said:

You want a real clean, at least I'm sulfate-free :firega:
Come come lather me, come come lather me

Unwash shower caddy

Ah OooOooHhh

Kind regards
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

NymphetaGold
6 hours ago, Stef said:

WGHATTTTTTTTTTT 
WHAT DOES ICYMI MEAN??

<3

Rocketno10
2 minutes ago, NymphetaGold said:

WGHATTTTTTTTTTT 
WHAT DOES ICYMI MEAN??

in case you missed it.

so they are really trying to tell us something don’t you think:ally:

• Thanks 1

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, NymphetaGold said:

WGHATTTTTTTTTTT 
WHAT DOES ICYMI MEAN??

In case you missed it

• Like 1

NymphetaGold
1 minute ago, Rocketno10 said:

in case you missed it.

so they are really trying to tell us something don’t you think:ally:

it's haus labs legit accountttt i'm inshcokkkkkkkkk

<3

TimotheeChalamet
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

She said 'let's go to church' in a few Babylon (and Born This Way too now that I think of it) performances and we know she has a habit of sneaking song titles in live shows.

No, going to church in English has a few different meanings based on the context: she has always played along with the idea of "going to church" intended like having an orgasm (like during every Teeth performance at the monster ball) and celebrating something. 

Plus, the sneaking titles thing is not a habit, she only did it a few times until pre-ARTPOP and mentioned the kindness punks once during Enigma. I know we are hungry for new music and there's still some belief everything she does is cryptic but in this case church is just how she calls her studio and she is not teasing anything

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Joshie S
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, going to church in English has a few different meanings based on the context: she has always played along with the idea of "going to church" intended like having an orgasm (like during every Teeth performance at the monster ball) and celebrating something. 

Plus, the sneaking titles thing is not a habit, she only did it a few times until pre-ARTPOP and mentioned the kindness punks once during Enigma. I know we are hungry for new music and there's still some belief everything she does is cryptic but in this case church is just how she calls her studio and she is not teasing anything

This, and also the fact she means "going to church" as stand the **** up and dance because she's about to sing her little LUNGS out, cuz that's what you normally do at church services, like along with the choir. 

The fans shouldn't read into it.  :ladyhaha: Although I would love a new song to revv up the Christias again :enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 3

Queen Gloria

Are we moving? I don't want to get excited yet. For now, I'm moving like spoiled milk slowly oozing out of the carton. I'm not running at full speed until we get more news. But here's hoping for new music soon! :ohwell:

• LMAO 1

Maxine Puth
2 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Besides the time she posted a pic with the words Sinners Prayers in early 2016 

tyler k

i'm moving :cryga: it all just feels like something is about to drop

I truly wouldn't be surprised if they at least used the Chromatica rollout schedule, or at least the initial one? 

like lead single in February, 2nd single April, album in May - I could see this being what she does

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Love 2

Starmie25
2 hours ago, Queen Gloria said:

I'm moving like spoiled milk slowly oozing out of the carton

Out of all the metaphors and you use spoiled milk :air:

Please be LG9

• LMAO 1

Ladle Ghoulash
6 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

“Going to church” is more of a reference to having a soulful/spiritual experience