Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG7 Sound: Final Predictions

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
10 hours ago, killme89 said:

I want her to give me industrial nine inch nails vibes  or alt rock ala interpol , she wants revenge 

I would love her to fully embrace this route but she has to keep her appeal, otherwise it would backfire 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

eifulien

The most exciting aspect of being her fan is that you can't really predict her next move musically.

I'm a sucker for her more mellow synthpop melodies. My dream Gaga album right now would be have the sound of Love Me Right, Brooklyn Nights, Just Another Day, The Queen, 1000 Doves piano demo, I wish by Stevie Wonder, Time after Time, BJ+AF. :enigma::heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Glamourpuss changed the title to LG7 Sound: Final Predictions
OMonster

I'm definitely thinking this is going to be more Joanne than Chromatica. 

If I were to use her previous albums as reference points, I'm expecting a hybrid between Joanne and Born This Way. So quite pop-rock but also acoustic and stripped back too. I guess similar to Miley's Nothing Breaks Like A Heart and Midnight Sky kind of vibes. 

I'm surprised Mark isn't working with her on this. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 1

starcell
6 hours ago, Ophelia said:

same! :kara: I think about this moment constantly :giveup: and that NIN was in her „inspired by” section on Myspace. I was so jealous Halsey was the first pop girlie to snatch Trent as a producer, I always wanted it to be Gar

industrial-styled pop and rap is extremely popular amongst the teens now, which we can see even by the BTW tracks resurgence. I can somehow see a new wave, glam rock record (kind of like Miley’s Plastic Hearts), but I really hope she keeps her classic Gaga, dark electronic flair. This is clearly what the geepee needs (and so do I)

Wait WHAT!? On MySpace!? That’s amazing I had no idea 😭🥹

I really enjoyed that album but yeah I was like damn if she can snatch Trent up, Gaga can too!

• Love 1

Ophelia
1 hour ago, starcell said:

Wait WHAT!? On MySpace!? That’s amazing I had no idea 😭🥹

I really enjoyed that album but yeah I was like damn if she can snatch Trent up, Gaga can too!

Yes! I cannot get it embedded, but the entire list is here and it’s so good:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheStrokes/s/DCX6sbtbAa

Who knows, they are both Hollywood darlings and Oscar winners now, I’d be happy even with a movie related collab :pray:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

ChavaWM

Something like Songs of Faith and Devotion would be amazing for her. Especially a song like Walking in my Shoes. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

DpHitch1992

She performed with The Rolling stones and U2 within one week of each other not long ago. 

L67 Rock Ga is on her way I think...

lady gaga grammys 2019 GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

lady gaga grammys 2019 GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Ghost Face
16 hours ago, gemein3 said:

I want her to just flood the scene. Plain and simple. Strong vocals! I think she’s timing the album to have longevity with the hype and main stream exposure Joker will give her. 

I’m truly so over hearing about Taylor Swift and her manufactured moves. Time for a new voice and presence! 

You will get a new voice and présence, her name? Ariana.

The next couple of months will be full of Ariana & Grande, at least at the radio stations. I wish Gaga the best. May the odds..

It's an honor.

starcell
1 hour ago, Ophelia said:

Yes! I cannot get it embedded, but the entire list is here and it’s so good:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheStrokes/s/DCX6sbtbAa

Who knows, they are both Hollywood darlings and Oscar winners now, I’d be happy even with a movie related collab :pray:

Oh yeah I’ve been thinking about that lately too, like it’s just a matter of time until they physically cross paths at the Oscars lol

• YAAAS 1

Ophelia
43 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Something like Songs of Faith and Devotion would be amazing for her. Especially a song like Walking in my Shoes. 

omg YES! Condemnation and Get Right With Me were my first thought when someone in this thread said she will record gospel.

SOFAD’s gospel-rock matches all of our current LG7 hints Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

(but fr, I know that music is basically her religion and it is not that deep)

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Like 1

Scar97

I have a feeling we are going to get something original and fresh. Probably now very mainstream, or at least what’s current.

I'm hoping for a Folklore-esque album. Not in terms of sound. But just an artist showing off raw talent and not playing for the radio 

• Like 1

Gorehound

I would love LG7 to be Gaga's 'Artist's Passion Project' like ANTI, Lemonade or MAGDALENE but I think that's a real reach :nails:

I'm fine, Ta

gagzus
1 hour ago, Gorehound said:

I would love LG7 to be Gaga's 'Artist's Passion Project' like ANTI, Lemonade or MAGDALENE but I think that's a real reach :nails:

Id argue Born This Way or Joanne were already that tbh

gagzus

After much thought; I think she NEEDS to make weird sounding pop music again mostly because her songs that have garnered attention lately amongst non fans have been songs that sound like how “weird” they think she is/was.

Bloody Mary, HML, ARTPOP getting more praise a decade later (and even being considered the pre-cursor to hyper pop).

id argue she should go down that route tbh, more BTW than Joanne for example.

• Love 1

Gorehound
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

After much thought; I think she NEEDS to make weird sounding pop music again mostly because her songs that have garnered attention lately amongst non fans have been songs that sound like how “weird” they think she is/was.

Bloody Mary, HML, ARTPOP getting more praise a decade later (and even being considered the pre-cursor to hyper pop).

id argue she should go down that route tbh, more BTW than Joanne for example.

yes! bring back the wild experimentation!

I'm fine, Ta