Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Favorite Billie Eilish song, performance, or moment

Ronk

Featured Posts

Ronk

Yesterday Billie Eilish won a Golden Globe for Best Original Song.  She also won that category in 2022, and Gaga won it in 2019.

What is your favorite Billie song or performance or moment?

Mine is this performance on Howard Stern in 2019 by Billie and her brother Finneas.  The emotion in the lyrics is expressed so well by Billie's singing.

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

SevenWonder

Everything I Wanted is what made me think: This girl is special. That's my favorite.

I also love Ocean Eyes, What Was I Made For and Happier Than Ever. And a ton of other songs I like a lot.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Anderson123

Songs: Happier Than Ever, NDA, Halley's Comet, Bad Guy, You Should See Me In a Crown, ilomilo, Everything I Wanted. There's just so many.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Chesescake

My favorite moment was when GGD created a new website for her just to shut ppl's mouth up which end up being hacked by Chinese bots.

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Helxig
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Songs: Happier Than Ever, NDA, Halley's Comet, Bad Guy, You Should See Me In a Crown, ilomilo, Everything I Wanted. There's just so many.

Taste!

Tbh I can never pic favourites because I like so many and my obsession with one song will change to another one and just cycle around. I could name 25 songs that have been favourites at some point

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1

StressedOut

COPYCAT, My Boy, Bad Guy, Therefore I Am, NDA

Love her bass heavy stuff haha, all of happier than ever too lol the prod so good

Edited by StressedOut
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Cello
5 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

Everything I Wanted is what made me think: This girl is special. That's my favorite.

Same, it made me a stan and is still my favourite 

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Cello

My favourite performance might be No Time To Die at the Brit Awards, that was such a great night and she seemed so happy. 

Favourite songs are Everything I Wanted, My Future, NDA and The 30th 

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Catnikko
9 hours ago, Ronk said:

Yesterday Billie Eilish won a Golden Globe for Best Original Song.  She also won that category in 2022, and Gaga won it in 2019.

What is your favorite Billie song or performance or moment?

Mine is this performance on Howard Stern in 2019 by Billie and her brother Finneas.  The emotion in the lyrics is expressed so well by Billie's singing.

this performance is mine too! My fave song, also Ocean Eyes

Dance in the shadow of the meow
  • YAAAS 1

Ronk

I'm happy to see there are so many Billie fans here.  :heart:  Thanks for all the song mentions.  I will be busy listening to any I haven't heard yet. 

• Like 1

Ronk
8 hours ago, Cello said:

My favourite performance might be No Time To Die at the Brit Awards, that was such a great night and she seemed so happy. 

Favourite songs are Everything I Wanted, My Future, NDA and The 30th 

Thanks @Cello for the performance mention.  I found three videos of that performance, and this is the best one.  Great to see Finneas at the keyboard, also.

• Love 1

Lizzie

Happier Than Ever is one of my favs, i came across this song when i really needed to hear it.

and, i also love What Was I Made For. though it makes me cry :vegas:

you're on your own kid, yeah you can face this!
  • Love 1