Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Paramore to reportedly re-record back catalogue independently

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

After falling out with their management at Atlantic, Paramore will hit the studio to remaster their previous songs under Hayley’s own publishing firm, But Father, I Just Want To Sing Music.

A source said: “All they want is ownership of their music.

“Taylor Swift is really supportive to them behind the scenes and is always available to give them advice. She’s their biggest cheerleader.”

“There’s likely to be more bands and artists who re-record their music in years to come to regain rights.”

There was also uncertainty over the band’s future after their Instagram account was mysteriously wiped.

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 3

Helxig

SHUT THE F.UCK UP :giveup: 

OH the fans are gonna have a LOT to say about this. But I don't care screw those negative jerks this is exciting news. They really, really deserve to own their own music and take back the power

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 3

alsemanche

I doubt the early albums will sound as good as the originals without Josh Farro :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 1

djBuffoon
51 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I doubt the early albums will sound as good as the originals without Josh Farro :bradley:

He’s a homophobe, so it’ll sound just fine to me. :queenga:

• Like 5

River

MB is doomed and u know why :traumatica:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 1

VTV
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

This isn't going to be like Taylor's version case I believe. All TV are bad and sounds watered down.

I have trust in Hayley's vision.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

alsemanche
4 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

He’s a homophobe, so it’ll sound just fine to me. :queenga:

Wait really? :air: I had no idea 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ryansamonster

Here for this!! Although they didn’t “fall out” with their management, their contract was up. If true, I wonder if they’ll put a new spin on some of the songs? I don’t listen to Taylor, so I don’t know how she’s been doing it. 

• Like 1

Super

I feel bad for the band except for Hayley; I hope she understands now how it feels to have her art stolen after she did the same with iamamiwhoami.

• LMAO 2

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, Super said:

I feel bad for the band except for Hayley; I hope she understands now how it feels to have her art stolen after she did the same with iamamiwhoami.

tell another joke 

• Thanks 2

Helxig
12 hours ago, Karl said:

So glad they're not breaking up :messga:

There's no way they're breaking up! They've been closer than ever in past years and talk about how their love for making music together is back even stronger after their hiatus where they went and played on different projects. Even during Hayley's solo album the guys helped her out. I'm pretty sure Hayley made a statement when they deleted all their content about how this isn't the end for Paramore, they just don't know how it's going to look in the future. I'm excited to see what they do! And really, really, hopeful that they find commercial success if they go out on their own without a major label backing them. That's my only fear; if they slowly fade away because lack of funding and/or support from fans. Time will tell

7 hours ago, Super said:

Oh PLEASE that drama was so ridiculous. I was a fan of iamamiwhoami from the beginning back in 2009 when the first 3 videos dropped and the internet was ablaze trying to decipher the clues in each video and figure out who the enigmatic artist was (links to videos of sheep giving birth and words like 'bounty' being spelled out. The time they paid for a fan to go on a flight to an interactive performance and it was all anonymous) and even I found it a HUGE stretch. The themes of nature and rebirth and becoming one with nature, empty white spaces, all of it is so vague and wide and common, and nothing looked similar enough to be a plagiarism in my eye. Huge stretch. I can't speak for her creative team, but Hayley herself had never heard of iamamiwhoami

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 1