💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga visiting The Born Brave Bus in Las Vegas

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

SlutGa :worship:

OMG SHES BACK BABY :omgexcited: :omgexcited: seriously she could wear this stuff for days and i wouldn't care

but wearing that stupid hat and pants :sick: ....... i mean back in 2010 she was wearing this all the time and just altering a few bits here and there and it ruled :hor:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

I think she broke a record for number of derpgas in a single hour lol. Seriously, every picture from that day is a derpga! What was going on??

MonsterRosie

BBgSRLdCMAAKSJS.jpg

Hey this is me! :) she was amazing! She made an exception for me and took pictures with me! How did you get this? From one of my pages?

66449_4733623451382_431644045_n.jpg

She's so beautiful. Yeah, well Gaga is too... but this woman is gorgeous

Thank you so much! :) that is me! :) you're very sweet!

The only reason she doesn't look like herself in most of these pictures is because they weren't allowed so they were all pictures of her moving! And yes, taylor was there with her! They were very cute! He hugged me too! :)

i dunno if taylor was there. i dont see him

I was there! I was the one in the wheelchair in the photos! Taylor was there! They were very cute together!

Dat derp tbh :legend:

Hey this is me! she was amazing! She made an exception for me and took pictures with me! How did you get this? From one of my pages?

The only reason she doesn't look like herself in most of these pictures is because they weren't allowed so they were all pictures of her moving! And yes, taylor was there with her! They were very cute! He hugged me too! :)

I was there! I was the one in the wheelchair in the photos! Taylor was there! They were very cute together!

I'm so happy for u. :hug:

So pretty. :shy:

Hey this is me! :) she was amazing! She made an exception for me and took pictures with me! How did you get this? From one of my pages?

I found it in twitter :P

Lion Heart

Unflattering first pic.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yo watch the way you talk about my girl.

Oh my, but you're girl is so jaw dropping desirable, it amounts to sensory overload. Whew... :heat:

Mother dearest has some damn FINE legs if I may say so. Her lips are as if sculpted and face molded by angels. How could I not say what her image demands? Praise, glory, and obsession... :flutter:

Oh! You two were so adorable together, congrats! :hug:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Alien Tulip

Oh my, but you're girl is so jaw dropping desirable, it amounts to sensory overload. Whew... :heat:

Mother dearest has some damn FINE legs if I may say so. Her lips are as if sculpted and face molded by angels. How could I not say what her image demands? Praise, glory, and obsession... :flutter:

Keep tawkin. You gone get smacked. You not from around this area just lettin u know

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived