other

In touch exclusive: Gaga seems different in recent months

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

Apparently she’s not the only one who’s perplexed by Gaga’s recent behavior. While the Oscar and Grammy winner, 37, “has always been eccentric,” says a source, “some people close to her say she seems different in recent months, almost as if she’s had a secret breakdown. She’s pulled away from friends and has been spending most of her time alone when she’s not with her boyfriend, Michael Polansky.”

“Several months ago, Gaga confessed to a friend that she felt a bit lost in her career,” says the source. “She’s been so successful in all of her endeavors, but she’s felt a little lost in the landscape of the music industry lately.”

(…) former collaborator Beyoncé as well as Taylor Swift have both released wildly successful concert films based on epic 2023 world tours. “Gaga was very close to Beyoncé for many years, and Gaga felt unsure of her identity, with Beyoncé and Taylor’s mega-tours gaining so much attention,” says the source.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/lady-gagas-friends-say-she-seems-different-in-recent-months/

thx to blondeunicorn on pj forum

Edited by Schizophonic
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 5
  • Sad 13

Bloody Matt

I remember Intouch claiming Madonna faked her hospitalization lol I don't think they're reliable.

Edited by Bloody Matt
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 6

Glamourpuss

But when the singer hit the red carpet, “she seemed off,” an observer exclusively tells In Touch. “She was inserting herself into photos with Bradley and [his Maestro co-star] Carey Mulligan as if Gaga were a part of the film. People looked shocked, and Carey seemed confused."

Is there any truth to this? :enigma:

Edited by Glamourpuss
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 17
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz

The solution? Leak Out Of Control, Quicksand, Tea, Temple & Musicland

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 5
  • Thanks 1

Maxine Puth
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

But when the singer hit the red carpet, “she seemed off,” an observer exclusively tells In Touch. “She was inserting herself into photos with Bradley and [his Maestro co-star] Carey Mulligan as if Gaga were a part of the film. People looked shocked, and Carey seemed confused."

Is there any truth to this? :enigma:

I love how they went from “she seemed off, because she wasn’t part of the cast” to “no no, that’s too good, let’s run with it… she seemed off… emotionally. Has been for months. She’s insecure… uh, yeah that’s good. write that down” lol

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • LMAO 8

Blackout19

The solution? To feel free, listen to Free Woman

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Ashley

I doubt she cares or is comparing herself to other artists :air: This all sounds made up.

• Like 36
  • Thanks 1

Nite

Wtf, didn't Bradley/the press literally ask her to stand there in the center during the Maestro red carpet event :bionic: 

They love using her name for attention and then cry that she "inserts herself" into things

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Ophelia

this is basically what average little monster has been suspecting lately :triggered: pure fanfiction

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

RenegAde

Very unreliable source but I kinda hear it in the music and see it In the way she's been handling her music.

Edited by RenegAde

TimotheeChalamet
39 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

(…) former collaborator Beyoncé as well as Taylor Swift have both released wildly successful concert films based on epic 2023 world tours. “Gaga was very close to Beyoncé for many years, and Gaga felt unsure of her identity, with Beyoncé and Taylor’s mega-tours gaining so much attention,” says the source.

It was believable until this pathetic attempt to stir drama. Nothing new, by the way 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4