opinion

Gaga album with ZERO skips?

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

A Very Gaga Holida

To me, The Fame has “Just Dance” that I skip every single time, even though I think it’s a great pop song, I don’t want to hear it for whatever reason. I always skip “Vanity” because of the production, but it’s not on the standard version.

Sometimes, I skip “Alejandro” as I’ve been finding it too repetitive towards the end for a couple months, and I sometimes skip “Monster” (I still love them, it just depends on my mood.)

Born This Way has no real skips for me, maybe “Fashion Of His Love” from time to time but it’s a bonus track, so it doesn’t really count. I used to skip “Born This Way” but I don’t anymore.

Most of the time, I skip “G.U.Y”, “MANiCURE”, “Donatella” and “Mary Jane Holland” because even though I think they’re all good, something about the production and/or the chorus irritates me a bit. 

I hate “Diamond Heart”, am not a fan of “John Wayne” because I think it sounds empty, neither am I a fan of “Perfect Illusion” but I rarely skip it. I love the second half of Joanne, but I have to be in the mood, especially for “Angel Down”.

I only regularily listen to “Alice” and “Babylon” (especially the leaked demo), sometimes “Stupid Love”, “911” and “Replay” and more rarely, “Enigma”. I don’t listen to the rest.

So, my final answer is Born This Way. :pawsup:

LaFama
3 hours ago, Ronk said:

Gypsy is one of my favorite Gaga songs ever.

I don't hate it honestly, but I never got the hype around it, never clicked with me and when people say ARTPOP is overproduced, Gypsy is what I think of, that song is loud af 😭. Maybe I just don't vibe with it lol. 

3 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

MONEY HUNTY IS AMAZING

to you your opinion GIF

There's something about it that just irks me, always hated it, always will. But other than that The Fame is that girl :vegas:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

KubaM316
5 hours ago, LaFama said:

The Fame has M*ney H*ney

Born This Way has Bad Kids

ARTPOP has Gypsy and MANiCURE

Chromatica has Fun Tonight 

:triggered:

Blackout19

Chromatica & Joanne

Edited by Blackout19
Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

doppelganger

TFM and Chromatica are no skip albums

The Fame is criminally underrated though. One of the most fascinating debut albums ever released, and on par with Miseducation. 

• YAAAS 3

Ronk
1 hour ago, LaFama said:

I don't hate it honestly, but I never got the hype around it, never clicked with me and when people say ARTPOP is overproduced, Gypsy is what I think of, that song is loud af 😭. Maybe I just don't vibe with it lol.

Have you heard Gypsy as a piano ballad?  Try this one:

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

TEANUS

None of her albums are skipless for me unfortunately :messga: Born This Way and The Fame Monster are the closest though

The Fame - Brown Eyes and Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

The Fame Monster - Teeth

Born This Way - Bad Kids

ARTPOP - Jewels N’ Drugs and Dope

Joanne - Hey Girl and Grigio Girls

Chromatica - Fun Tonight

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • YAAAS 1

Agunimon

The Fame is what got me into Gaga after I got sucked in from her fascinating public persona at the time, but it's probably the album that has aged the worse for me out of any album I have ever listened to. I cannot listen to it in full. I think I like about 3 tracks from it total these days, but I also almost always skipped Just Dance after the first year it was released.

The Fame Monster always had skips for me with Telephone, which I have always disliked, and Teeth, which I enjoy but still skip sometimes.

Born This Way does not have any outright skips like the other albums, but I do have a tendency to skip Government Hooker and Born This Way sometimes.

ARTPOP has about 4 songs I actually like.

Joanne, I always skip Angel Down - I prefer the Angel Down work tape. I also tend to skip A-yo, John Wayne and Dancing In Circles, but not as consistently.

Chromatica has Sour Candy which is almost as bad as Telephone, and I have started skipping 911 and Plastic Doll whenever I return to the album, which is not often.

Born This Way wins, for me!

Edited by Agunimon

SevenWonder

Chromatica isn't my favorite album (that's BTW and/or ARTPOP) but I - at the very least - like every song on it. 

In fact, It's her only album I can say that about. So Chromatica for me.  

• Like 1

Ophelia

Born this Way and YES i am talking about the special edition

mjb-receipts.gif

...has anybody seen my disco stick?