đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Michael out in Malibu (Jan 2, 2024)

Rifek

Featured Posts

Ivy
On 1/3/2024 at 11:54 AM, AshIey said:

1. I don’t think Michael looks that much like her dad. They have totally very different facial features. It’s like when fans say Ava Max looks like Gaga just because she has blond hair.

2. To people commenting on her chin: is this your first time seeing a picture of Lady Gaga? :rip: She has always had that, many people do and it’s hereditary. My mom and sister have it too. Now stop with the ignorant comments please.

To me he looks a lil the same, it's something with his jaw and mouth and under his eyes but she has this type since a long time 

AshIey
4 hours ago, Ivy said:

To me he looks a lil the same, it's something with his jaw and mouth and under his eyes but she has this type since a long time 

It would make more sense to compare them when Joe was younger and closer to Michael’s age now. If you stood young Joe next to Michael I don’t think they would look anything alike tbh.

Spoiler

IMG-4197.webp

I’m not sure what you mean by her type though since all of her exes looked vastly different from one another lol.

Roronoa
2 hours ago, Nedster said:

He used to be so slim and hot WHAT HAPPENED!!

88932898_141430450706742_562707616366026

Love is growing old and fat together.

Edited by Roronoa

Ivy
19 hours ago, AshIey said:

It would make more sense to compare them when Joe was younger and closer to Michael’s age now. If you stood young Joe next to Michael I don’t think they would look anything alike tbh.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-4197.webp

I’m not sure what you mean by her type though since all of her exes looked vastly different from one another lol.

Oh well I see similarities between them, Luc Carl was more different I guess but w Michael his mouth, ears shape, how lower jaw is set a little more forward, undereye dark area, idk :oops: I feel creepy analyzing so much tho lol but here's another pic I mean they're not twins or anything but still something similar to me 

Spoiler

215439-10151167805169574-1298706882-n.jp

Edit: it's totally normal to be attracted to ppl who resemble your family tho I think it's common? Idk:selena:

Edited by Ivy
  • Shook 1