opinion

Gaga's friend Bo is not following Gaga on Instagram ?

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Evan Peters
30 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I feel like fans would have found those by now. I mean, we made her change her social security number :rip:

there's ton of secret celeb accounts that fans don't know about :rip: it's really not hard to keep secret if you only have family /close confidants on there who you know won't leak things

emma roberts is an abuser

30 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I feel like fans would have found those by now. I mean, we made her change her social security number :rip:

Remember in like 2008/09 they found her phone number and her voicemail recording was leaked? Such an invasive thing, but her voicemail is so cute lmao 

• LMAO 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Onlygaga said:

Remember in like 2008/09 they found her phone number and her voicemail recording was leaked? Such an invasive thing, but her voicemail is so cute lmao 

Remember when a user on here who worked in healthcare claimed they snagged her number from a patient directory and called her? :air:

• LMAO 7

Edonis

People in here talking about their working relationship as if Bo was not Gaga's childhood best friend. :rip: For that reason alone, I hope they are still close! 

Edited by Edonis
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Remember when a user on here who worked in healthcare claimed they snagged her number from a patient directory and called her? :air:

NO LMAO :cryga:

Franch Toast
56 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I remember that. I really hope they weren't serious. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Thanks 1

Following someone on social media is not a sign there's a true friendship or viceversa. That's a very basic thing to know. Don't take social networks so seriously. 

• Like 1

A Very Gaga Holida
7 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I remember that. I really hope they weren't serious. 

It’s not THAT bad :ladyhaha: Rude and illegal, but far from being horribly bad