Which One?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which One?

• ABBA
    • Ace Of Base

Featured Posts

RAMROD

IMG-0553.jpg

Both are from Sweden. One from Stockholm & another from Gothenburg. Both have 2 women and 2 men members group format. Both brings a lot of classic pop bops. Both are inspirational to artists after them. Both are successful and known worldwide. Biggest music exports from the country aside from Roxette.

ABBA helped popularized Swedish pop to the face of the Earth. And had eight consecutive number-one albums in the UK.

Ace Of Base's 1993 Happy Nation is still the Sweden's most successful & best selling debut album in history, kickstarting the next level worldwide Swedish pop phenomenon.

But if tomorrow's the end of the world, and you are only allowed to bring the song archive/catalogs of ONE group for the future generations before you gone of the outer space to escape, which one would you take? And what's your reasoning? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Malin looks a little like Madonna in that pic.   Actually I think it's Clara.  I take that back.  It must be Malin.

Edited by Ronk
I live outside the space time continuum.
  • YAAAS 1

Schizophonic

abba gold is maybe the best-best of album of all time. its so timeless, they never lost their shine and probably never will. those songs are 40-50 years old and still sound fresh. 

they influenced generations of popstars and i am pretty sure shaped our popmusic as we know it. 

RAMROD
16 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Who tf is Ace of Base? :air:

You listen to The Fame Monster but didn't know where the sounds inspired from? :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 4

Economy

I do like both actually but ABBA hands down!

In fact ABBA is my fav group of all time. Gaga is my fav solo artist of all time and ABBA my fav group

They were not the most amazing live performers ever (even Agnetha admited she felt that was not their strong point) but musically the consistent quality is unmatched

I know almost all their songs not just their hits. They have a lot of hidden gems not known to general public today that are amazing!!! I also love how they have a distinct sound yet they have a variety of music at the same time, you never get the feeling they are repeating their sounds or have stuff sound the same!!!

They are a lot more than just Dancing Queen or Mamamia or SOS etc.

Allow me to list some of my fav non hits:

- Hasta Manana

- Eagle

- Bang-a-boomarang (been jamming to this one lately)

- The Day Before You came

- If It Wasnt For The Knights

- King Kong Song

- Love Isnt Easy

- Ring Ring

Theres so many more good ones but these are some of my favs that come to mind

Edited by Economy
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

tigerteeth
23 hours ago, RAMROD said:

IMG-0553.jpg

Both are from Sweden. One from Stockholm & another from Gothenburg. Both have 2 women and 2 men members group format. Both brings a lot of classic pop bops. Both are inspirational to artists after them. Both are successful and known worldwide. Biggest music exports from the country aside from Roxette.

ABBA helped popularized Swedish pop to the face of the Earth. And had eight consecutive number-one albums in the UK.

Ace Of Base's 1993 Happy Nation is still the Sweden's most successful & best selling debut album in history, kickstarting the next level worldwide Swedish pop phenomenon.

But if tomorrow's the end of the world, and you are only allowed to bring the song archive/catalogs of ONE group for the future generations before you gone of the outer space to escape, which one would you take? And what's your reasoning? :oprah:

Ace of Base?

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

• Shook 1

LateToCult
6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

You listen to The Fame Monster but didn't know where the sounds inspired from? :bradley:

No girl. Tf? You sh*t in a toilet so do you know who invented it? :alsemanche:

• LMAO 1