Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs the World – Season 2 [premier 9 February]

bionic

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

happy with the outcome. lip sync smackdown needs to be scrapped ASAP

We need to go back to just them performing solo numbers and no lip syncs in the finale  

Edited by BUtterfield 8

alsemanche

On the first lipsync still but this is some bullshit lmaooooo the editing is so clearly favoring one over the other. We literally saw NOTHING from the other queen. Lowkey don't care for the rest of the episode anymore 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

alsemanche

Not the second lipsync also being rigged :ladyhaha: Love the queen who got the shantay but wtf was that lipsync lmao, the other one clearly did much better. I hate this show sometimes. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

alsemanche

At least the final lipsync was very good and my favorite out of the 2 won :rip:

• Like 1

Magneto

I was so entertained, omg what an episode!!

Free my mind
  • Like 1

alsemanche
Spoiler

LGD won her lipsync AND the top 2 lipsync with that french part tbh

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Luke78619

Jesus Christ, the riggory is far too much :rip: 

if you want to crown a specific queen, then get rid of the lip sync tournament at the end if you’re worried about the others beating them in a lip sync 

the winner clearly lost their first lip sync, surprised their opponent did so well

Edited by Luke78619
insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

phantasmas

omg the top 2... and then the winner.... IM GAAAAAGGEDD

AndiGaga

Tia's Eyebrows in that finale ☠️☠️☠️

Love her, her rudemption is unmatched

Marina and La Grande Dame are locked to be on All Stars 10 or Global All Stars Season 2, i think thats why they wanted no one of them to win

But the lip sync tournament... girl

Every lip sync win was objectively given to the wrong girl

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash

Sorry, but neither of the top two deserved their spot in the final lip sync.

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Reality

I...am...so confused, gobsmacked, shocked, and destroyed :traumatica:

I have never seen a more blatant disregard for the actual results of the lip sync in the history of Drag Race tbh :triggered:

First of all, I actually don't think anyone in the lip syncs did bad. I thought all three lip syncs were pretty good. That said, I completely disagree with the outcomes of the first two lip syncs. Hannah did well, but Marina was dancing circles around her. Hannah's was fun and camp, sure, but I just can't help but see how she won that without production ultimately deciding to eliminate Marina because they want to push Tia for the win.

Likewise, I thought that LGD won her lip sync against Tia. Again, Tia wasn't bad, but I thought LGD was much more captivating. Also, idk about anyone else, but Tia's comedic lip syncs don't do much for me. I love the girl, but she's not a good lip syncer. It comes across as someone trying to be funny at karaoke night :shrug: Bob, Monet, Dela, etc. are all comedic lip syncers who all have the confidence and energy to perform those types of lip syncs. Tia's an inherently funny person, but it doesn't translate to her dancing imo.

As for that last lip sync, I mean...is it controversial to say that I think LGD's part was the best? :selena: Like, how does she manage to steal the spotlight when she's already eliminated :giveup: It was fine, again, I thought both girls did a good job. But the whole thing just put a sour taste in my mouth after Marina and LGD were so unfairly eliminated.

Anyways, congrats to Tia. I know it sounds like I'm harping on her, but I genuinely like her. I liked all the top 4 and I was happy to see any of them win, but Marina should've won. Or at the very least, made it past round one. I'm staying off of social media because I don't want spoilers for Season 16 (I'm watching it tomorrow, not tonight), but I wonder how people are taking this. If anyone doesn't mind, let me know because I'm curious as to what the reaction is.

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, Reality said:

I...am...so confused, gobsmacked, shocked, and destroyed :traumatica:

I have never seen a more blatant disregard for the actual results of the lip sync in the history of Drag Race tbh :triggered:

First of all, I actually don't think anyone in the lip syncs did bad. I thought all three lip syncs were pretty good. That said, I completely disagree with the outcomes of the first two lip syncs. Hannah did well, but Marina was dancing circles around her. Hannah's was fun and camp, sure, but I just can't help but see how she won that without production ultimately deciding to eliminate Marina because they want to push Tia for the win.

Likewise, I thought that LGD won her lip sync against Tia. Again, Tia wasn't bad, but I thought LGD was much more captivating. Also, idk about anyone else, but Tia's comedic lip syncs don't do much for me. I love the girl, but she's not a good lip syncer. It comes across as someone trying to be funny at karaoke night :shrug: Bob, Monet, Dela, etc. are all comedic lip syncers who all have the confidence and energy to perform those types of lip syncs. Tia's an inherently funny person, but it doesn't translate to her dancing imo.

As for that last lip sync, I mean...is it controversial to say that I think LGD's part was the best? :selena: Like, how does she manage to steal the spotlight when she's already eliminated :giveup: It was fine, again, I thought both girls did a good job. But the whole thing just put a sour taste in my mouth after Marina and LGD were so unfairly eliminated.

Anyways, congrats to Tia. I know it sounds like I'm harping on her, but I genuinely like her. I liked all the top 4 and I was happy to see any of them win, but Marina should've won. Or at the very least, made it past round one. I'm staying off of social media because I don't want spoilers for Season 16 (I'm watching it tomorrow, not tonight), but I wonder how people are taking this. If anyone doesn't mind, let me know because I'm curious as to what the reaction is.

id rather Tia take this so Marina and LGD can do AS 10 potentially tbh like Jimbo

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Reality
2 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

id rather Tia take this so Marina and LGD can do AS 10 potentially tbh like Jimbo

The only justification I could see for Marina not winning is that Ru is planning on her joining a regular All Stars like Jimbo. LGD had a great start, but I feel like she lost steam as the weeks went on. Her not winning wasn't surprising or undeserved in the way that I think Marina was imho.

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3

lilboyblue

"My lines are open for another call" — Marina Summers come thru, business woman! 👏👏

Best part was Marina asking Ru to "do the Marina!" and RuPaul obliging.

Yep, results were wonky. I just wish Marina & LGD do get another shot in an All-Stars season. And you know what tbh actually, Tia and Hannah also deserve the major leagues.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 4