💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs the World – Season 2 [premier 9 February]

bionic

Featured Posts

Reality

The videos themselves were ok. I agree with Tia and Scarlett being the top 2, but the judging this episode was so off for me. I mean, Gothy in the top? She had like 10 seconds of screen time in her ad, and her runway wasn't great either. Marina should've been in the top because I thought she did pretty well in the ad and I thought she had the best runway. Also, LGD being in the bottom? I understand the critique about her part being messy, but I thought that was part of the bit tbh. That seemed like the character she was playing in the video. Her runway was also good and the judges themselves were laughing a lot during her part.

The runway, overall, was ok. "Reveal"-kind of runways have been done so much and most of the reveals usually aren't that good. 

I agree with Jonbers going home though. I've never been a fan of her so I'm actually kinda happy that she got eliminated :sweat: I also think Keta's just better in general—though I do think her time is running short. She's quiet and reserved, so it makes me worried about how she'll do in Snatch Game and other comedy challenges. 

Finally, the lip sync was fine and I agree that Scarlett should've won.

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 1

Emigrante
5 minutes ago, Reality said:

The videos themselves were ok. I agree with Tia and Scarlett being the top 2, but the judging this episode was so off for me. I mean, Gothy in the top? She had like 10 seconds of screen time in her ad, and her runway wasn't great either. Marina should've been in the top because I thought she did pretty well in the ad and I thought she had the best runway. Also, LGD being in the bottom? I understand the critique about her part being messy, but I thought that was part of the bit tbh. That seemed like the character she was playing in the video. Her runway was also good and the judges themselves were laughing a lot during her part.

The runway, overall, was ok. "Reveal"-kind of runways have been done so much and most of the reveals usually aren't that good. 

I agree with Jonbers going home though. I've never been a fan of her so I'm actually kinda happy that she got eliminated :sweat: I also think Keta's just better in general—though I do think her time is running short. She's quiet and reserved, so it makes me worried about how she'll do in Snatch Game and other comedy challenges. 

Finally, the lip sync was fine and I agree that Scarlett should've won.

The funny thing about Keta is that she was a demon in her Holland season. Like really she was fierce all the way. I can’t put my finger on whether she just feels isolated by other international queens or if something happened behind the scenes. It feels like she was just told that she’s not going to win the season anyway and she’s just to there to fill the space and she gave up. Obviously I imagined that scenario up, but she’s really reserved and I wonder why is that.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1

Reality
1 hour ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

The funny thing about Keta is that she was a demon in her Holland season. Like really she was fierce all the way. I can’t put my finger on whether she just feels isolated by other international queens or if something happened behind the scenes. It feels like she was just told that she’s not going to win the season anyway and she’s just to there to fill the space and she gave up. Obviously I imagined that scenario up, but she’s really reserved and I wonder why is that.

I didn’t watch Holland, so I don't 100% know her, but from what I’ve seen, she’s a fierce competitor. It’s a shame that it’s not really translating to this season. Like, she won Snatch Game and the improv challenges on her season, but I don’t see that happening at all here. I think it may be because she’s not totally comfortable being around a lot of international queens. Hopefully she turns it up though.

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3

hieronymus

@hieronymus what made you laugh :koons:

You started your post with "the funny thing" and delivered a completely crackpot theory and I'm not supposed to laugh at it?

• LMAO 2

Fantina
12 hours ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

She WAS. She was literally in the top for most of the competition and won a crazy amount of challenges. I really think it's a combination of both feeling isolated and maybe being told she won't make it far. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX
  • Like 2

Emigrante
14 minutes ago, hieronymus said:

You started your post with "the funny thing" and delivered a completely crackpot theory and I'm not supposed to laugh at it?

It’s not like this crackpot theory is not possible. :air: 

Ladle Ghoulash

It’s not like this crackpot theory is not possible. :air: 

You seriously think production is *telling* queens they’re not gonna win? :air:

• Like 1

Thomas P

Okay, i fear i have fallen in love with La Grande Dame

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Ladle Ghoulash
58 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Okay, i fear i have fallen in love with La Grande Dame

Me too :saira:

• Thanks 1

Emigrante
1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

You seriously think production is *telling* queens they’re not gonna win? :air:

I mean it can be pretty obvious who’s going to win the season. Look at Allstars 7. 

weed
14 minutes ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

I mean it can be pretty obvious who’s going to win the season. Look at Allstars 7. 

Look at UK vs The World season 1! Jimbo, Pangina, and Janey eliminated in a row. All frontrunners removed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
20 minutes ago, The Powerpuff Girl said:

Not really sure that Keta would have any sense that she wasn’t going to win the season 3 episodes in, especially given that she was literally in the top 2 the week before 

Ladle Ghoulash
5 minutes ago, weed said:

Look at UK vs The World season 1! Jimbo, Pangina, and Janey eliminated in a row. All frontrunners removed. 

Still the biggest series of consecutive gaggy elims on any season of DR

• Thanks 3

weed
2 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Still the biggest series of consecutive gaggy elims on any season of DR

Literally! While Cheryl wasn't so gaggy, Lemon first was also crazy! It's very unpredictable. 

• Love 1