Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

The Weeknd announces concert movie

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

OnionGirl
6 minutes ago, Nedster said:

Did you watch it in theaters? It's definitely high-end and glorious lol. She had great steadycam shots circling all around her. I didnt see any of that at TCB...just cameramen waddling about with their 2015 camcorders

I’m not saying it was bad. It was good of course, but there was no extraordinary creative direction or something like that. In the end it was just a concert.

PartySick
3 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

It’s insane how some fans just can’t accept any sort of criticism towards her or her team. They have been making pretty questionable choices recently (or should I say no choices at all since we get no content, lol).

Look, I love her to death, but this is all pretty disappointing and this silence doesn’t help either.

I'm just saying, I've seen exactly why something like Act 2 didn't happen. The inner workings, relationships, what fell through, what kinds of things were planned for both ARTPOP and Act 2, crazy sh*t that only got crazier after the leaks, what did and didn't happen, etc and not an iota of it was Gaga's fault nor should she or anyone else be villainized for it but "fans" were the first to call her specifically lazy or say she doesn't care anymore when we didn't get Act 2 in 2013, 2014, or 2023 :icant:

So, like I said in my other post, y'all need to stop with the accusations and insults 'cause you literally have no knowledge about what's happening within her sphere :ladyhaha:

Now lemme restore my vibe :sleep:

Happy thoughts :sleep:

42 minutes ago, Nedster said:

Did you watch it in theaters? It's definitely high-end and glorious lol. She had great steadycam shots circling all around her. I didnt see any of that at TCB...just cameramen waddling about with their 2015 camcorders

I was at the LA show, there were lots of boom arms with cameras around the place :lolly:

Plus the usual cameras they use to project video onto the screens. The material is 100% there, it's just being held up for one reason or another. Literally nobody has enough of a clue to draw any conclusions from it though and if they try, they're just making a fool of themselves :laughga:

💚

9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I was at the LA show, there were lots of boom arms with cameras around the place :lolly:

Plus the usual cameras they use to project video onto the screens. 

those "boom arms" are a default standard that costs her pennies to get :ladyhaha:  What she had was a bare minimum package to project onto the screens...

PartySick
Just now, Nedster said:

those "boom arms" are a default standard that costs her pennies to get :ladyhaha:  What she had was a bare minimum package to project onto the screens...

I don't think they were :laughga:

I also went to the DC and Miami (:bradley:) shows and there wasn't half as much "stuff" going on as there was in LA :lolly:

💚

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Nedster said:

when it came time to edit after she made the announcement, she looked at the footage, then SAW Eras & Renaissance like "ah ****..."

This is 100% what happened, I am betting my legs on it.

I'm afraid you might be right. As much as I enjoyed TCB, the concert itself didn't really come close to what her peers like Beyoncé, Taylor or even Madonna put up in terms of moving parts and overall sophistication.

• Like 2

Lets just be honest here. Gaga's team is HORRIFIC. They are lucky she has undisputed raw talent which is the only thing that has saved her career time and time again. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I think Frank Ocean, Rihanna and George RR Martin must be directing this thing. It's the only logical reasoning for why it's taken this long. :fthis:

• LMAO 1

Marilyn MonHoe
7 hours ago, PartySick said:

Nah, it's just the way y'all immediately go towards calling Gaga and/or her team "unprofessional" or "incompetent"

Like, you don't even know why the film isn't out yet so to be throwing around insults or accusations is absurd :laughga:

Just chill. When it comes, it comes :flower:

They literally pressured Gaga into prematurely teasing something that wasn’t done and now they’re mad that it isn’t out yet

Makes no sense :interestinga:

• Thanks 1

Lextyr97
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I'm afraid you might be right. As much as I enjoyed TCB, the concert itself didn't really come close to what her peers like Beyoncé, Taylor or even Madonna put up in terms of moving parts and overall sophistication.

I agree but Gaga gave the best performance between Beyonce and Taylor in my opinion. Beyonce was best overall in my opinion, but TCB SOLELY because of Gaga, was better than Eras. Now just imagine if the stage was good

Edited by TylerBR97
  • Like 1

elijahfan
34 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I agree but Gaga gave the best performance between Beyonce and Taylor in my opinion. Beyonce was best overall in my opinion, but TCB SOLELY because of Gaga, was better than Eras. Now just imagine if the stage was good

Well that's the thing with Gaga, she's one of the best performers alive so she gets away with it. Now imagine if she put the same amount of resources into her shows as her peers... Well, we'd have a DVD by now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

HausOfMark
17 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

Two concert films from one tour is insane.love it

Taylor is prob going to do the same.

-Mark
  • YAAAS 1

LateToCult
8 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Honestly, kind of okay with the Chromatica ball film not coming out. These tours completely devour the Chromatica show and the difference would be so night and day. Let her put everything into her next show and turn that into a film. We deserve the best and so does Gaga. An almost two year old, “decent”, concert isn’t that imo. 

Agree with you 100% CBT is just not worth releasing 2 years later. It won’t even look all that great now that we’ve seen Eras and Renaissance. The window passed. Let’s move on to the next thing. 

• Like 1

Helxig
15 hours ago, TEANUS said:

I think this is scheiße as well but he did say postponed not cancelled, no?

I think it was cancelled with the possibility of a reschedule but idk. Either way, at least have the decency to make a 'Brazil I'm devastated' statement :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Tinnitus15
6 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

If the setlist changes maybe. 

From what I remember she started recording the Argentina’s dates this year. No changes were made. I feel like she’s gonna change the European leg a bit( hence why she’s starting the tour in a closed roof stadium)