new video

The Weeknd announces concert movie

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

This is already on par with Renaissance Film wth it looks so amazing

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

TEANUS
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

He just cancelled his NZ shows with short notice, no reason or apology or anything :huntyga:   I guess the fans here can just buy tickets to the movie of the show they never got

I think this is scheiße as well but he did say postponed not cancelled, no?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1

TEANUS
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Ugh this just means Gaga will never release hers. :saladga:

They are DEFINITELY looking at all these films going “Oop! looks like we shouldn’t do it or we’ll look like trend chasers. What a shame :vegas:

11 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It seems like Concert films are the thing now. 👀

:cyanlights:

Everyone is copying Taylor Swift, what’s new? She invented the concert movies, they should be giving credits. 

• LMAO 1

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, Dennis said:

With this language y'all make me question whether ur a true fan. You realize people can change their mind after seeing the final product right? 

Do you realize the amount of times she’s done things like this? I’m a huge fan but I’m not particularly fond of the way she handles some things, this being one of them. 

• Like 5

OnionGirl

It’s just so sad how everyone is capable of releasing something and Gaga isn’t.

Truly, what is going on? The tour ended in September 2022, she announced she was “editing” it 6 months ago and still nothing. Incompetence, really.

• Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Stephen
3 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

Truly, what is going on? The tour ended in September 2022, she announced she was “editing” it 6 months ago and still nothing. Incompetence, really.

Maybe she decided to cancel it! :vegas:  That's called her prerogative. 

Lose Willy Wonka GIF

Stephen
3 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

She should’ve kept her mouth shut the two times she referenced it in that case. It’s so ridiculous and unprofessional

Just nasty. You guys deserve it.

• LMAO 1

Gagaism
11 hours ago, TEANUS said:

The North American version of the show from 2022 was filmed and released on HBO. This year in Europe/Latin America he ended up with a setlist that was 12 songs longer with different opening and closing numbers 

Also different outfits and stage props. I got to see it twice in the USA but got jealous with the new stuff audience got in EU and Latam leg tbh :giveup:

TEANUS
8 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Also different outfits and stage props. I got to see it twice in the USA but got jealous with the new stuff audience got in EU and Latam leg tbh :giveup:

I didn’t get to see it at all but I was still jealous for NA fans that saw it! I was going to go when Doja was opening but I had seen Abel before so when she backed out I decided to see Gaga a second time :ladyhaha: EU had the best opening IMO but LATAM got a whole ass extra album’s worth of tracks (including In The Night, Earned It, Love Me Harder and Stargirl Interlude :giveup:)

Edited by TEANUS
  • YAAAS 1

PartySick
4 hours ago, Dennis said:

Guys please consider the possibility that Gaga simply didn't like the TCB footage. When you make a movie, you make art. And a good artist will not deliver quality that they're not happy with.

I think we should just accept her choice and stop pressuring/shading her for not releasing something she's probably not super happy with.

I doubt it's that simple tbh

But I've changed my mindset on a lot of things after getting a cute little peak behind the curtain on some projects, many of which were scrapped.

The business is messy :laughga: whatever comes, I'll be excited over and happy with. Whatever doesn't, hey, sh*t happens, it's fine.

If Gaga's happy and healthy, then I'm good!

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • Like 1

TEANUS
4 hours ago, Dennis said:

Guys please consider the possibility that Gaga simply didn't like the TCB footage. When you make a movie, you make art. And a good artist will not deliver quality that they're not happy with.

I think we should just accept her choice and stop pressuring/shading her for not releasing something she's probably not super happy with.

She had a few months after the tour ended and then a few months after Joker filming ended before that post in June to realize she didn’t like the footage though. I also fail to believe that they couldn’t shop in other shots from the tour cameras if they needed some other angles or something. I admire her perfectionism I just wish it didn’t have to prevail at our loss 

4 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

She should’ve kept her mouth shut the two times she referenced it in that case. It’s so ridiculous and unprofessional

this doesn’t sound a little ridiculous and rude to you? 

Edited by TEANUS
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
4 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

57 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

Nah, it's just the way y'all immediately go towards calling Gaga and/or her team "unprofessional" or "incompetent"

Like, you don't even know why the film isn't out yet so to be throwing around insults or accusations is absurd :laughga:

Just chill. When it comes, it comes :flower:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1

Gagaism
3 hours ago, Dennis said:

With this language y'all make me question whether ur a true fan. You realize people can change their mind after seeing the final product right? 

I completely understand what you say about the language, disrespect are never welcomed and I get that. 
The point here is, we are TIRED! Any other pop star on Gaga level has multiple tour concerts released in DVD or other ways out there while we only have ONE which is the TMBT. We had that yahoo ARTPOP thing but was available officially at that time only so it doesn’t count. 
With that being said, what’s the real problem? Why is she keeping on scraping these projects? Most of you guys say it’s because she’s changed her mind or things didn’t worked the way she would like with the final product but why? 
I’ve seen Madonna releasing many tour concerts and people complaining a lot about sound or camera moves quality or whatever and she still releases them because it’s at least enough for her to put it out. I mean, I don’t want to make comparisons but genuine question, what are the reasons that could turn any Gaga material THAT bad to not get it released? 
IMO I feel like the issues are related to the pre-process and production tbh. Because if if you’re at the editing phase and still didn’t like anything you got after that probably most things are going wrong during the production time so maybe reviewing crew and whatever it makes it to production before it starts it’s the point here? 
If by any chance it’s still happening why taking so long to announce or say something about it then? 
Im so sorry, I love Gaga she’s always gonna be my favorite but all this is really disappointing. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2