Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Meghan Trainor, Cher & Chloe debuts on the Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Meghan Trainor’s version of “Jingle Bells” dashes in at No. 81, marking just the second version of the standard ever on the Hot 100 – with the other, by Frank Sinatra, hitting a new high at No. 16.

Cher returns to the Hot 100 after 21 years, with “DJ Play a Christmas Song” at No. 94.

Chlöe’s interpretation of “Winter Wonderland” makes the song a Hot 100 hit for the first time, gliding in at No. 96.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

I am sooooo gagged at her 31 second track charting.. even being able to chart.... I feel like it should be banned lmao wtf :laughga:

silly me, it's 2 minutes on Amazon Music, just not available anywhere else. 

Congrats to all 3 :vegas:

Edited by weed

The All About The Bass one hit wonder singer became a tiktok meme and reaching new heights of temporary success, shoop da pa pa da shoop ya'll :party:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

1 hour ago, weed said:

I am sooooo gagged at her 31 second track charting.. even being able to chart.... I feel like it should be banned lmao wtf :laughga:

silly me, it's 2 minutes on Amazon Music, just not available anywhere else. 

Congrats to all 3 :vegas:

that’s a snippet i think full song is like 2mins. it’s an Amazon exclusive :ally: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Stef said:

that’s a snippet i think full song is like 2mins. it’s an Amazon exclusive :ally: 

lol just notices your second sentence. i need to process what i read better :saladga:

Edited by Stef
Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Love 1

Teletubby
1 hour ago, weed said:

the shorter track to ever chart on the Hot 100 is 37-seconds long

Spoiler

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Shook 1