Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Rare Full Interview - The Howard Stern Show from 2011 and 2016

VTV

Featured Posts

GMA just uploaded these 2 rare full-length The Howard Stern Show interviews and performances circa 2011 and 2016. 

Embeds seem to be loading slow so here are the links:

If you wanna watch:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8qvmai

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8qvlyd

Fascinating interviews :diane:

Edited by VTV
checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Helxig

Man I remember watching the 2011 one when it first came out :selena:  I still remember the feelings I had back then listening to her speak. I looked up to her so much! Seeing it again brings back a wave of nostalgia

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 4
  • Love 4

HiddenWeirdo

The best part of the 2016 interview is, when Gaga compared vocal cords to a vagina and after Howard tried to hold a note she was like

"very good Howard. Who knew you had a vagina in your throat." :ladyhaha:

• LMAO 18
  • YAAAS 1

Modern Ecstasy2

Damn, I remember listening to the 2011 interview when it aired. So much nostalgia.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas

Oh my GOD I was trying so hard to get these from Sterns people. Last year. And crickets. Good job GMA. Good effing job. It was not easy  !!! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Amazing, these are my favorite interviews along with the ARTPOP one from 2013, does anyone know if the 2013 interview has been recorded as video too or is it just audio

imma cut a bitch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Helxig
On 12/27/2023 at 12:29 PM, vanus said:

Amazing, these are my favorite interviews along with the ARTPOP one from 2013, does anyone know if the 2013 interview has been recorded as video too or is it just audio

See I've always found that weird because it seems like he always records video, and the 2011 and 2016 ones have video, but I remember this one only coming out in audio and he was describing her look and everything. Why was this one audio only? Did Gaga request that? Or did they record it but chose to toss the video and only air audio? Idk it's weird to me

I am SO obsessed with the 2011 interview. I watched through phone recording of the actual interview in five pieces on YouTube haha 

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

See I've always found that weird because it seems like he always records video, and the 2011 and 2016 ones have video, but I remember this one only coming out in audio and he was describing her look and everything. Why was this one audio only? Did Gaga request that? Or did they record it but chose to toss the video and only air audio? Idk it's weird to me

I feel like that one might be a little bit harder for people to procure. He starts asking her about rape and she mentions "he said he'd burn my music" which pretty much gives it away as him, as he admits to saying that in court docs, so maybe they're keeping a lid on that as best they can. YouTube takes the full audio down, the only one that's available is in seven chunks. Idk though, just speculation, I haven't actually tried haha

Edited by HelloHangoverz
bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Thanks 1

Helxig
10 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I feel like that one might be a little bit harder for people to procure. He starts asking her about rape and she mentions "he said he'd burn my music" which pretty much gives it away as him, as he admits to saying that in court docs, so maybe they're keeping a lid on that as best they can. YouTube takes the full audio down, the only one that's available is in seven chunks. Idk though, just speculation, I haven't actually tried haha

You could be right there! It's a shame for the fans though because that was the ARTPOP era one and I remember getting emotional hearing her playing Gypsy and Dope and thinking how I'd love to see her perform them. And I liked her look that day too..

lady-gaga-howard-stern-2013-piano.jpg

3104-11-12-13-hs-and-lady-gaga.jpg?w=700