šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Lady and The Legend NOT cancelled

David Ward

Featured Posts

50 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

3 projects were announced on the same day: One Last Time, MTV Unplugged and The Lady and the Legend. The other two had a smooth release and there were no problems.

Could the ā€œproblemā€ beā€¦ I donā€™t knowā€¦ the person the doc is about dying?

• Sad 1

TimotheeChalamet

So I was right when I said they probably had trouble with the editing, since the editor himself said it wasn't finished in time. I think they needed some extra footage or had to re-edit stuff. Documentaries usually take very long time to be finished, so the year gap is normal, I just wish they told us in advantage they were pushing it back because obviously now people are blaming Gaga since they don't know how thing workĀ 

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, ghs said:

https://www.instagram.com/kerryonpr?igsh=MXRndXplNGRqcHFvdg==
this is the director of The Chromatica Ball FILM according to ATRL insiders. Letā€™s try him nowĀ :laughga:

She wasĀ forcedĀ to announce the Chromatica Ball, so I feel like that's why it's taking ages - by this point in time they might not have even announced it yet

bottoms up....and the devil laughs

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, VeguisLG said:

I always thought Gaga was directing the film herself as she was editing itĀ :huh:

No, she wasn't properly editing it, she was assisting the editorsĀ 

6 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, she wasn't properly editing it, she was assisting the editorsĀ 

Oh! I thought she was one of them hahhaha

David Ward
11 hours ago, ghs said:

this is the director of The Chromatica Ball FILM according to ATRL insiders. Letā€™s try him nowĀ :laughga:

I have his email address. I'm going to send something now

Update: Email sent and I inboxed him on insta

Edited by David Ward
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

13 hours ago, Admin said:

Could the ā€œproblemā€ beā€¦ I donā€™t knowā€¦ the person the doc is about dying?

Thatā€™s why the three projects were filmed in the first place ā˜ ļø

• Like 1

TEANUS
9 hours ago, VeguisLG said:

Oh! I thought she was one of them hahhaha

Sheā€™d most likely be sent edits and then sending them back her notes and so forth. I imagine sheā€™s also sat in a time or two in the initial stages

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Starmie25
12 hours ago, ghs said:

Part of me feels the TCB will drop around the time when she has new music to hype up the fansĀ :enigma:

SACO also confirmed it exists.

Edited by Starmie25

RichAssPiss

There was zero promo for the December release. Perhaps they'll actually give it a solid lead up now with an Emmy campaign. Also, a slim chance they want to piggyback on Joker 2 promo (a common strategy is to use a major studio film press tour to backdoor market a smaller budget film).

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4

Well well wellā€¦.looks like Gaga and Bobby were wrongly blamed again for something that was not in their control:giggle:Ā I canā€™t with yā€™all sometimes:trollga:

• Like 1

Economy

At least it will probably come out during Gagas new era. Makes it a little more exciting and can help build a lil hype for Gaga too

Ā 

I also feel like its lowkey more respectful to Tony Bennet to wait a bit after his death to release this anyway. Releasing it right after comes across like you were waiting on edge of your seat to release it so you could capitalize on his passing :rip:

Edited by Economy
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1