Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Lady and The Legend NOT cancelled

David Ward

Featured Posts

CharlieQuinn

can someone DM Gaga's team and ask for TCB film whereabouts? Maybe we will get lucky. 

OP, hopefully this is legit and it wasn't cancelled.

Edited by Charliie

David Ward
2 minutes ago, Charliie said:

can someone DM Gaga's team and ask for TCB film whereabouts? Maybe we will get lucky. 

OP, hopefully this is legit and it wasn't cancelled.

His profile is def legit.

Somehow I feel like Gaga's team won't respond unless it had something to do with Haus Labs :flop:

• LMAO 2

1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

We know about this documentary since 2021, how much more time do they need? :huh:

I would say it’s possible they changed some things when Tony died. Like they wanted/needed to change the tone a bit, change then ending, you know? 

• Thanks 1

David Ward
2 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

did people actually think it was cancelled completely? 💀

y’all

In the film industry, it's not uncommon for studios to scrap movies to write them off as losses for tax purposes or other financial reasons (i.e. Warner Bros recently) So, while it's disappointing, the possibility of any documentary being scrapped isn't out of the realm of possibility.

• Like 1

Starmie25
1 hour ago, MaybeKermit said:

What kind of documentary is it actually? Is it BTS footage we havent seen yet? Or just some random compilation of performances etc? 

"The Lady and The Legend will highlight the ways in which Bennett became a mentor to Gaga, as Danny promised "What’s great about the doc that we met Gaga at a time when she was not feeling great about things — you know, ARTPOP and splitting up with Troy (Carter, her former manager), and she was doubting herself. And you watch Tony nurturing her, and telling her to move straight ahead and believe in herself. And then all of a sudden at the end, she is supporting him. It’s a full circle and it’s beautiful."

• Love 4

Catnikko
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Not ready? :bradley:

They are still editing it after 2 years? :nooo:

CBT will be in cinemas for 2027 then :giveup:

he said it's not being edited, it's done, the company wants time to roll out proper promotion before it's release i guess

Actual patient

AnglerfishbraBENUS
9 minutes ago, David Ward said:

In the film industry, it's not uncommon for studios to scrap movies to write them off as losses for tax purposes or other financial reasons (i.e. Warner Bros recently) So, while it's disappointing, the possibility of any documentary being scrapped isn't out of the realm of possibility.

yea if they are bad lol

Little Monsters are just being so dramatic.  It will come when the time is right

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
45 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I would say it’s possible they changed some things when Tony died. Like they wanted/needed to change the tone a bit, change then ending, you know? 

I cant imagine other ending than Tony doing his last shows, whether he passed away or not. I still think it isnt coming so I guess we'll never know.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Starmie25
24 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Can you ask about TCB film please omlllll

I have a theory that's it's coming but they want to release it closer to when she had new music/tour announcements (2024)

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

IllusionLover
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

The Journey continues. :heart:

But not the chromatica ball film journey. 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

I have a theory that's it's coming but they want to release it closer to when she had new music/tour announcements (2024)

Imagine being served cold soup from last week before you are served the the fresh hot entree. :icant:

That's exciting :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Honestly, I feel like the film lost it’s momentum once other pop stars were putting outing out films during their tours. Unfortunately I think Gaga’s team was outplayed. The film coming out this fall with other competition wouldn’t feel right to me. They waited too long. 
I’m sure it will come in the future and will thrill us, but only when it will be profitable to cash and (knowing Gaga) artistry.

Happy holidays and here’s to a bright New Year to Gaga fans and Little Monsters 🤪🤣🥳

Edited by Jnick81
  • Thanks 1

Schizophonic

I would say Tony’s Family probably took time to themself because they lost a loved human. How the hell can anyone assume the first thing they had in mind after Tony’s passing was to satisfy the demands of little monsters. 

And considering the fact that half of the complaints come from people who only think of this as a backstory of ARTPOP era documentary some here should really calm down and think twice. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1