šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jonathan Majors, Dropped From Marvel, Found Guilty Of Assaults, Harassment

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Jonathan MajorsĀ is out of theĀ Marvel StudiosĀ kingdom. The news comes in the wake of the Primetime Emmy nominated actor being found guilty of reckless assault and harassmentĀ in his domestic violence trial by a six-person NYC jury.

A studio rep confirmed the news about the decision.
Ā 

A New York jury found Marvel actorĀ Jonathan MajorsĀ guilty of reckless assault in the third degree and guilty of harassment.

The verdict was reached by a six-person jury after roughly over four hours of deliberation spread across three days. Jonathan Majors, wearing a gray suit and black dress shirt and tie, sat with his attorneys, with family members and his girlfriend, Meagan Good, behind him as the verdict was read. Sentencing is set for Feb. 6. The charges carry a sentence of up to one year in prison.

On two other charges, he was found not guilty of intentional assault in the third degree and not guilty of aggravated harassment in second degree.

In total, Majors faced four charges of assault, aggravated harassment and harassment after heĀ called 911Ā on March 25, when he said he found his ex-partner, Grace Jabbari, unconscious in their apartment. Police arrested Majors after finding apparent injuries on Jabbari, including a laceration behind her ear and a bruised and fractured finger. Majors pleaded not guilty to all charges.Ā 

Jabbari, who took the witness stand for the first four days of the trial, said Majors had caused the injuries during an altercation in the car several hours before. SheĀ testified thatĀ the alleged incident occurred in a private car when she saw a text on Majorsā€™ phone that read: ā€œOh how I wish to be kissing you.ā€ Jabbari has said she tried to snatch the phone from Majors, who then pried her finger from the phone, grabbed her arm and right hand, twisted her forearm and struck her head to get the phone away from her.Ā 

The first three charges are misdemeanor offenses and related to alleged incidents in the car. The fourth charge of harassment, which is a violation (the most minor offense among the charges), relates to an allegation that Majors threw Jabbari back into the car as she tried to exit. The defense argued that he placed her back in the car to stop her from running into traffic. That action is captured on surveillance video, while the altercation inside the car was not captured on camera.Ā 

The charges against Majors were brought by the state of New York, rather than by Jabbari herself. The case was a criminal trial, as opposed civil, meaning the burden of proof is higher for the jury, who had to find proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt on each charge.Ā 

The arrest has already had implications on what had been the biggest year in Majorsā€™ career, which included starring roles inĀ Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania,Ā Creed IIIĀ andĀ LokiĀ season two. In the wake of his arrest, both his publicity firm, the Lede Company, and managers at Management 360Ā dropped himĀ and the Disney-owned Searchlight Features removedĀ Magazine DreamsĀ from its release calendar.

In a statement after the verdict, Ross Kramer, an attorney for Jabbari, said they hope the guilty verdict inspires other victims of assault.

After the verdict was reached, Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg weighed in: ā€œAt the Manhattan D.A.ā€™s Office, we are committed to centering survivors in all of our work. The evidence presented throughout this trial illustrated a cycle of psychological and emotional abuse, and escalating patterns of coercion far too common across the many intimate partner violence cases we see each and every day. Today, a jury determined that pattern of abuse and coercion culminated with Mr. Majors assaulting and harassing his girlfriend. We thank the jury for its service and the survivor for bravely telling her story despite having to relive her trauma on the stand.ā€

Ā 

Ā 

https://deadline.com/2023/12/jonathan-majors-marvel-fired-guilty-verdict-1235671790/

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/jonathan-majors-trial-verdict-1235759607/

Edited by RAMROD
(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• RAMROD changed the title to Jonathan Majors, Dropped From Marvel, Found Guilty Of Assaults, Harassment

PSA: before posting anything remember we should be sorry for the victims, not the MCU :bear:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 11
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 8

MaybeKermit

Such a weird difference in responses always on this site (in a good way)

was looking through TheShadeRoom comments on this article and was disgusted at how many ppl said itā€™s his ā€œkarmaā€ for dating a white woman lmao

and that ā€œthats what he gets for not dating blackā€Ā 

even tho we donā€™t know the whole story, they seem CONVINCED that he got played by a white person. Is there more to the story than we know?Ā 

• Sad 1

tylerjs

I learn about a new celebrity every day on this site, itā€™s like Duolingo for stars Iā€™ve never heard ofĀ 

šŸ‡ØšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡§šŸ‡ø monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5

Future Lovers
5 hours ago, Red said:

PSA: before posting anything remember we should be sorry for the victims, not the MCU :bear:

Honestly if we're being real, him being gone isn't gonna matter much either so there isn't anything to be sad about. A more deserving, better actor can get an opportunity and this nasty man can sit back and watch the world collectively forget who he is.Ā 

And while I know nothing will ever really bring the victims peace, I hope in some way it helps to know that his life is ruined and that he didn't get away with what he did to them.Ā 

JgHaus78

Justice has been served, but it will never erase what the victims had gone through in the entire ordeal. I hope they can move forward and learn to heal those wounds and live their life to fullest and most confident in all aspects.Ā 
Ā 

with that being said, this is how marvel should recast him.Ā 
Ā 

Loki controls the timeline now in the MCU, maybe Loki tries to prune him from all timelines but Kang is the inevitable and comes back in a different body destined to become Kang the Conquerer. It would be the safest bet for replacing him with another talented and morally rich actor without uprooting the 10 year plan they had.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Hope he gets help and then gets another chance sometime down the road. It's a shame he decided to be a gross person because he's insanely talented.Ā 

This is my Hannah Montanaā„¢ļø lipgloss.

sarahb
9 hours ago, JgHaus78 said:

Justice has been served, but it will never erase what the victims had gone through in the entire ordeal. I hope they can move forward and learn to heal those wounds and live their life to fullest and most confident in all aspects.Ā 
Ā 

with that being said, this is how marvel should recast him.Ā 
Ā 

Loki controls the timeline now in the MCU, maybe Loki tries to prune him from all timelines but Kang is the inevitable and comes back in a different body destined to become Kang the Conquerer. It would be the safest bet for replacing him with another talented and morally rich actor without uprooting the 10 year plan they had.Ā 

Or they can do what they did in Iron Man 2 with War Machine and just simply replace him and pretend like he's not a different actorĀ Ā :laughga:

10 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

Honestly if we're being real, him being gone isn't gonna matter much either so there isn't anything to be sad about. A more deserving, better actor can get an opportunity and this nasty man can sit back and watch the world collectively forget who he is.Ā 

And while I know nothing will ever really bring the victims peace, I hope in some way it helps to know that his life is ruined and that he didn't get away with what he did to them.Ā 

You're right, I just didn't want this thread to become about the MCU, I mean, I love Marvel but **** the MCU in this situation :awkney:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

gagzus

As an Marvel fan maybe now they can delay A5 and setup Doctor Doom as the big bad properly like in the comics, it never sat with me that they were using Kang and not Doom.

but on a personal side, good glad heā€™s been found guilty and convicted. Far too many celebs get away with things they doĀ 

• Like 1